Mr. Green Gaming

THE MAPS WHİCH ARE NOT FIT ON RACE SERVER

Should coremarkers remove from race server?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should coremarkers remove from race server?

First of all this topic is not created by me it is the result of an ongoing discussion. We think race server has maps that is not include the "race" mean inside of it [example given: coremarkers]. I am not saying let's remove all of them but we could reduce them. Especially the maps which contains more dislikes on it.

Let's discuss :)

Interesting,when Nostral bought the same maps for 2-3 months and 3 times per day (especially besiktas and Hell Choose Me),there was silence,noone even complained about it,except Nick.

While this phenomenon made many players quit the game. At least,these maps are popular among the players on race server. And now,when the Coremarker maps got bought constantly, there is already a forum post that says "remove coremarker maps from race server."

I admit that these maps can get really boring after 6 maps like this were bought,but this is rather a player related problem,because they buy them constantly.

So again,I don't find this fair,when players like gromghost and Nostral buy overly fustrating maps multiple times, and like 3 people enjoy it against the other 15+ players. But there isn't a topic about that case ofc. 

On 4/5/2021 at 3:41 PM, V4POR said:

Interesting,when Nostral bought the same maps for 2-3 months and 3 times per day (especially besiktas and Hell Choose Me),there was silence,noone even complained about it,except Nick.

While this phenomenon made many players quit the game. At least,these maps are popular among the players on race server. And now,when the Coremarker maps got bought constantly, there is already a forum post that says "remove coremarker maps from race server."

I admit that these maps can get really boring after 6 maps like this were bought,but this is rather a player related problem,because they buy them constantly.

So again,I don't find this fair,when players like gromghost and Nostral buy overly fustrating maps multiple times, and like 3 people enjoy it against the other 15+ players. But there isn't a topic about that case ofc. 

i agree

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, military said:

why not? it is the same as nts: we can left on race 1-3 classic maps, rest of them - move to mix with as a separate gamemode

Again, repeating myself.

Hell Choose Me, Destiny, race-besistask, all of them are enjoyable for 1 or maybe 2 players. Being bought by the same guy, 3 times per day, 3 rounds per play. This went for months. - silence

Marker maps which were made with the purpose to have fun playing with. Enjoyed by most of players. Not being bought by the same guy. - riot

Stop cry V4POR i can upload photos where you hate every map kid.

On 4/5/2021 at 8:09 PM, Semert said:

First of all this topic is not created by me it is the result of an ongoing discussion. We think race server has maps that is not include the "race" mean inside of it [example given: coremarkers]. I am not saying let's remove all of them but we could reduce them. Especially the maps which contains more dislikes on it.

Let's discuss :)

Stop cry to

Kash are you that stupid, for real?

I actually stood out for your beloved coremarker maps and you decided to flame me. Nice.

I found unfair that there was silence when buying maps was an actual problem, and now there is a forum report at a much smaller problem. Well, even fun maps like coremarker can be boring I guess, but the problem is not that big,unlike when Hell Choose Me and maps like this were being bought all day.

This was my opinion,where was the "cry"?

Do you think I care about your childish threats?

Thanks to you, I change my vote from "no" to "yes".

Edited by V4POR
3 minutes ago, V4POR said:

Kash are you that stupid, for real?

I actually stood out for your beloved coremarker maps and you decided to flame me. Nice.

I found unfair that there was silence when buying maps was an actual problem, and now there is a forum report at a much smaller problem. Well, even fun maps like coremarker can be boring I guess, but the problem is not that big,unlike when Hell Choose Me and maps like this were being bought all day.

This was my opinion,where was the "cry"?

Do you think I care about your childish threats?

Thanks to you, I change my vote from "no" to "yes".

You know where i got ur opinion :) Have a nice day

I've changed the amount of rounds played on coremarker and regular maps, this is a variable that can be changed at any time:

Coremarkers maps gets played 2 rounds max.

Regular maps gets played 3 rounds max.

Let's see this as a compromise. I hope this discussion concludes with it

Edited by Nick_026
On 6/8/2021 at 12:22 PM, MegasXLR said:

Cooldown for marker maps. Only one can be bought per hour or two. It's more than enough when 90% of the time it gets repeated to the max. Shouldn't be too hard to make either as those maps have an include in their meta.xml for the markers (i think).

^ You lowered rounds, great. They can still buy ONLY marker maps one after the other. The problem's not that we play the same map 3 times but that we play ONLY marker maps all day. Consider that cooldown thing. 1 marker map per hour - it will get replayed 3 times anyway so it's gonna take 10-12mins of 60 each hour, seems fair since that's around 1/6 of an hour. And marker maps will come in votemanager so it will be more than that anyway but it won't be ONLY marker maps nonstop.