Mr. Green Gaming

ZS RE May 2021 Demo Feedback

6 hours ago, Duby said:

One of the issues I found was that the zombie 'flash light' is really harsh on your FPS. When using it I had about 10 frames. So something isn't quite right with it.

I'll investigate this, didn't notice this since my PC is good but it may be because of the outline effects. I will check that.

33 minutes ago, Azae Celestis said:

some maps are really dark, the lack of night vision as zombie can be a little too much difficult

I'll check this too.

2 hours ago, SOUR said:

Decrease Fasties damage and Headcrabs, just my thought

I can solo kill humans with headcrabs withouth dying atm it feels kinda unfair

I won't change fasties damage, they only do 2.

For headcrabs, their base damage is 6-8 dmg. They're really weak though, so I don't think it would be a good idea to lower their damage. Fast headcrab does a little bit less dmg and is even more weakier.

7 hours ago, Chikennugget1 said:

I won't change fasties damage, they only do 2.

For headcrabs, their base damage is 6-8 dmg. They're really weak though, so I don't think it would be a good idea to lower their damage. Fast headcrab does a little bit less dmg and is even more weakier.

Alright, headcrabs damage i would lower a little bit atleast. People are struggeling to kill them and if you are good with headcrab you can easily kill humans easier then normal zombies.

Edited by SOUR
35 minutes ago, Reiska said:

there needs to be a way to let people get health, other than rtd, that would be corrected either with the classes, or if you could get a medkit instead of that tool kit at a random chance, either way would work.  

After 10 kills you get health, also after 30 i think? at 20 you get armor.

BUT i did like the medkit back in the days specially when you last human alive.

Edited by SOUR
4 hours ago, Reiska said:

there needs to be a way to let people get health, other than rtd, that would be corrected either with the classes, or if you could get a medkit instead of that tool kit at a random chance, either way would work.  

Some weapons can you heal you when you Lvl up them to lvl 5 : USP-45 and UMP for example.

Also, there are upgrades in the shop that give regeneration (quick cure / horse health).

2 hours ago, Chikennugget1 said:

Some weapons can you heal you when you Lvl up them to lvl 5 : USP-45 and UMP for example.

Also, there are upgrades in the shop that give regeneration (quick cure / horse health).

well, that sounds reasonable. Will have to see how those would work if I can get my green coins to work at the server at some point