Mr. Green Gaming

T3SL4 Event/Admin Applications

-TESLA-

Server:MTA race

Country of origin:Turkey

Discord name **:-T3SL4-#8311

In-game name:-T3SL4-

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

my name is serhat. I live in Turkey. I graduated from university. I am currently dealing with mobile game development. I have 1 game in google play store. I started playing MTA in 2012 and have been active in mrgg since 2016. I have been here for 5 years and have not fought with anyone, although I have been cursed at me 100 times, I have not swore at anyone. The reason I wrote event manager is that the server is very poor in terms of war, clan war and event. why our racers have to go to other servers for events and clan wars? I have many event ideas in my mind but I shared my very good leage idea with the managers for 2 weeks, I got the same answer from all of them. "This is a very good idea, but there is no staff to do it." I would like to remind you of the endurance race that we tried to do 5 months ago and failed. I don't want to ban people or be a map manager or something, I just want to grow mrgreen, attract more players and make it more fun. My English is not advanced but I can communicate at a basic level or I can use translate as I have done so far. 

Edited by -TESLA-
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Cena locked this topic