Mr. Green Gaming

I should get Unban in Mcserver mrgreen

I know I did griefing but I wait a long time for the end of the penalty, if I did not griefing it would not be it But If I wanted to write on dynmap again but I ask for unban in minecraft then writes to Micha3lo and chicken he wrote that I will get warned him again next time 48 hour mute in discord and when griefing dubby house i whired do not enter dubby house and then You are banned from this server. reason griefing I've suffered enough penalties i want to play there again you have something to say

Firstly, I will ignore the fact that you did not follow the template or instructions to be found here: (especially because the post was moved here)

Secondly,  your appeal is denied. The reason being that when you first applied to be whitelisted for the server you agreed to follow the rules. One of which were to never grief anyone. Enforcing this rule strictly is required to be able to maintain the kind of trust between players that we have on the server. If we let you back in, your previous history on the server will make other players scared that you might grief their items too. In addition it will signal to others that griefing is not as big of a deal anymore. Long story short, we don't want any griefers on the server what-so-ever and by griefing multiple times (even after warnings) you showed us that you just can't help yourself in that regard.

Maybe you will be unbanned at a later date. As I told you multiple times if you stop asking me (or anyone else) about it, I might consider it in the future.

Playing on our Minecraft server is a privilege granted to those who follow the guidelines and not a right. You gave that privilege up when you decided to grief. Do not make another thread about this.

Edited by ciken
  • ciken locked this topic