Mr. Green Gaming

[Mappin'] For ZS

Deluvas

Requested by Donlan. You see, dear mapper, the gamemode ( ZS ) automatically searches for the entities it needs and replaced them with Weapons, Health Packs, Spawn points, etc.

What you need to know to finish your map for this gamemode:

- Spawn points for humans: info_player_human

- Spawn points for zombies: info_player_zombie

- Spawn points for random weapons: zs_weapondrop

zs_weapondrop is being replaced by Health Packs/Vials, too.

You can now disable toxic fumes by adding the entity - "zs_disable_toxic_damage" into your map.

You can now add "info_player_redeem" to tell the player where to redeem. Add a minimum of 3 to make it work well.

Crate spawns are handled by me.

Edited by Deluvas

Hundy> I know a good one, but in french :/ (it helped me a lot to map)

By the way for zs_weapondrop, do we have to use a player spawnpoint and change its name like for zombie/human spawn?

I'll try to finish my current map soon but I can't do that this week :/

What I used was a info_target. Easy Enough Just renamed it zs_weapondrop

Boter > I'm making a snow map+tower and stuff (but chhh,surprise) the bigger part has been done, now it need fixes and details, but it will be great :)

It better be Mr.Chickennugget :D and get some screenshots also it does sound good. When is it available?

Dracos guide to epic ZS maps :D

I like a good map that dosent have an amazing camping place (Attic,basement and some random small room)they are good if you get something to help flank the camping place or a roof that breaks is always fun.

It should have a cool secret room to hide in.

It should have weapons that arent to powerfull being dropped (randomly) Like the duals in cargo always a bitch

when your a zomb :P

It should include a funny trap like the car trap in storm. (that CarPileUp loves :D) or the KILLER elevator or

maybe the funny HL2 Trap with the combine sheild which is always funny when new players get tricked XD and i

just CANT forget the roof that kills you when the lightning happens is always funny to trick them.

It Should also include a good zombie spawn that you dont get spawncamped at.

And last but not least alot of good props to own people :D

Boter > I'm making a snow map+tower and stuff (but chhh,surprise) the bigger part has been done, now it need fixes and details, but it will be great :)

It better be Mr.Chickennugget :D and get some screenshots also it does sound good. When is it available?

Dracos guide to epic ZS maps :D

I like a good map that dosent have an amazing camping place (Attic,basement and some random small room)they are good if you get something to help flank the camping place or a roof that breaks is always fun.

It should have a cool secret room to hide in.

It should have weapons that arent to powerfull being dropped (randomly) Like the duals in cargo always a bitch

when your a zomb :P

It should include a funny trap like the car trap in storm. (that CarPileUp loves :D) or the KILLER elevator or

maybe the funny HL2 Trap with the combine sheild which is always funny when new players get tricked XD and i

just CANT forget the roof that kills you when the lightning happens is always funny to trick them.

It Should also include a good zombie spawn that you dont get spawncamped at.

And last but not least alot of good props to own people :D

I will try to finish that for christmas, not sure though, I wanted to include it in the new map pack :(

But since my map has bee leaked I hope nobody will steal it and take his name on it...

I should fix my L4D based map. It was win (especially with that rescue heli). Or I'll just fix a normal L4D campaign map.

Any suggestions what map from L4D I should port? I like the No Mercy final map myself the most, but it doesn't fit ZS I think.

L4D2 map suger cane factory.

l4D1 map Harvest finale

Edited by Botervloot

I should fix my L4D based map. It was win (especially with that rescue heli). Or I'll just fix a normal L4D campaign map.

Any suggestions what map from L4D I should port? I like the No Mercy final map myself the most, but it doesn't fit ZS I think.

L4D2 map suger cane factory.

l4D1 map Harvest finale

L4D2 can't be ported yet. Harvest finale is nice too yeah. I'll look at it. I strip a lot from such maps, like models. So I need to include less models and such.

• 3 weeks later...