Mr. Green Gaming

Left 4 Dead 2 Game Add-on #1 Announced

Mayco

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mhm. wat is dis. do is you need buy it?

Even though it hasn't been confirmed, pretty much everyone assumes it's free like all of Valve's DLC. This is PC only though, it's most likely gonna cost some money on Xbox Live, thanks to Microsoft's required fee.

I've seen on a few websites and they say that PC players will have to pay it too :/

Can you give us a source? :o

Even though it hasn't been confirmed, pretty much everyone assumes it's free like all of Valve's DLC. This is PC only though, it's most likely gonna cost some money on Xbox Live, thanks to Microsoft's required fee.

I've seen on a few websites and they say that PC players will have to pay it too :/

How would that work? Someone will Re-Host it for free anyway.

I don't think that's possible. It isn't possible to pirate Steam games anyways (well, it's possible, but the game will have very limited options). Killing Floor also has paid DLC (the characters) and it's impossible to use pirated content in combination with your legal copy of the game registered through Steam.

I also don't think it's paid DLC for PC, still waiting for Nugget's source.

I don't think that's possible. It isn't possible to pirate Steam games anyways (well, it's possible, but the game will have very limited options). Killing Floor also has paid DLC (the characters) and it's impossible to use pirated content in combination with your legal copy of the game registered through Steam.

Not paying attention as usual

Edited by Botervloot

Oh I thought it would be extra content, not a whole seperate game.

Oh I thought it would be extra content, not a whole seperate game.

It is extra content, but it's still distributed through Steam.

post-31-126606726373_thumb.png

The new "uncommon" common infected is a survivor :o

What do you guys think what it special ability will be?

I think it will burn or explode when you (try to) kill it.

You can spawn that infected in L4D2 right now. It's a bit tougher, and when you shoot it, it drops the molotov and burns.

yupp saw that on youtube

• 1 month later...