Mr. Green Gaming

Admins

I'm just curious how many admins this server has. there are so many times that i am online and there are hackers present. it would be nice if you had a few more. i know juggernaut is one and so is SkyNet. who else is there?

btw...if you dont see me as TicToc you will see me as skellington. Taint3d and i have played this game for around 4 years and have a riot doing so. We always find it funny when people accuse us of hacking because we win! i just lol.

so...if you have some info, that would be great!

take care!

tictoc/skellington

I'm just curious how many admins this server has. there are so many times that i am online and there are hackers present. it would be nice if you had a few more. i know juggernaut is one and so is SkyNet. who else is there?

btw...if you dont see me as TicToc you will see me as skellington. Taint3d and i have played this game for around 4 years and have a riot doing so. We always find it funny when people accuse us of hacking because we win! i just lol.

take care!

tictoc/skellington

Could use some more admins, I agree, usually sky is on.

Btw, Juggernaut isn't admin he got rejected, so if he has admin someone is fucking things up.

Btw, Juggernaut isn't admin he got rejected, so if he has admin someone is fucking things up.

well jug used to have admin...i know that. i was there when SkyNet gave it to him. i guess it doesnt matter why he was rejected. but something needs to be done. there are many regulars on, some of those should be intrusted to at least have kicking rights.

Ywa. Look this topic () and this ()

I propose me for election in admin. You all said "Wait a few month". And now you needed in help. I say it again: if You needed in admins, ask me, i ready be an admin

First of all don't skip your english lessons Second: Patients my friend

You'll probably claim that you were being sarcastic, but it's patience.

Ywa. Look this topic () and this ()

I propose me for election in admin. You all said "Wait a few month". And now you needed in help. I say it again: if You needed in admins, ask me, i ready be an admin

First of all don't skip your english lessons Second: Patients my friend

You'll probably claim that you were being sarcastic, but it's patience.

wops lol I totally failed there :P

take care!

tictoc/skellington

I assure you no one is fucking things up. :)

take care!

tictoc/skellington

I assure you no one is fucking things up. :)

- you know what I mean with it.

• 11 years later...