TF2 shop item descriptions

Clavus

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oke i see we have many complainings about that FAST UBER LOAD

and this is the option

1. DELETE THE ITEM (give the greencoins back)

2.just put a MEDIC limit in the servers like 3 medic (no more)

3.let people vote about it (does the item have to stay in? yes/no)

i hope this will help a bid!

Limit for the medic is a bad idea...

hmm then you've 2 options left.

thought whas good to do becouse the engineers got a change now 2 midics is enough right??

well anyway VOTE or DELETE

Personally I see no problem with the Fast Ubercharge rate,then again I play in arena wher ubercharing only happens once, twice at the most in a single game. Fast uber works well there because of it.

I'm not sure how it goes in CP/CTF but It's not like you can carry the intel or cap points whilst uber, so there seens to be no problem there.

thought whas good to do becouse the engineers got a change now 2 midics is enough right??

Personally I see no problem with the Fast Ubercharge rate,then again I play in arena wher ubercharing only happens once, twice at the most in a single game. Fast uber works well there because of it.

I'm not sure how it goes in CP/CTF but It's not like you can carry the intel or cap points whilst uber, so there seens to be no problem there.

its the pl server where its the biggest problem

Edited by rogue

yes but i have been played it today and there whas no problem only the red team has 1 medic ''ME''

and blu has 2 medics SO

that isnt a big problem i think you just need to think like ho wyou can deafeat that

like a pyro around the sentry's for SPYCHECK and BLAST THE (...) UBERS AWAY i always yelling that with MIC

but they dont listen to me and just keep running away like that stuff

me as engineer.. isnt a problem i just build a sentry and dispencer ETC. and sometimes SOMETIMES there is coming a medic pyro UBER

but the thing is i have friends playing in my team and they will help me like shooting some sticky's around my buildings and shoot them in the air. an other thing is a pyro blasting the medic away

or the most of time the medics will die in the battlefield and ubering to push the cart!

well that whas my story about it.

oo and just set a medic limit it's good to have that BECAUSE :::

NO MEDIC STACK ANYMORE

AND NO DELETING THE ITEM

everyone is happy then :)

cYA

blablablabla........

o and there will be always a admin in the server (or i invite one)

like today SNEED whas in. and i have playing with BOTERVLOOT

you always can ask the admin for stopping the MEDIC stack or just ask to kick them

Edited by Firehawk

yes but i have been played it today and there whas no problem only the red team has 1 medic ''ME''

and blu has 2 medics SO

that isnt a big problem i think you just need to think like ho wyou can deafeat that

like a pyro around the sentry's for SPYCHECK and BLAST THE (...) UBERS AWAY i always yelling that with MIC

me as engineer.. isnt a problem i just build a sentry and dispencer ETC. and sometimes SOMETIMES there is coming a medic pyro UBER

but the thing is i have friends playing in my team and they will help me like shooting some sticky's around my buildings and shoot them in the air. an other thing is a pyro blasting the medic away

or the most of time the medics will die in the battlefield and ubering to push the cart!

NO MEDIC STACK ANYMORE

AND NO DELETING THE ITEM

cYA

blablablabla........

you always can ask the admin for stopping the MEDIC stack or just ask to kick them

1. you cant kick somebody because they are medic stacking

2. you saw a server of 10 people today and the guys didnt where in the server. its always in the evening. and if you dont imagine that you mayby played with them;-/,

3. limit is no option in mr.green servers

4. you dont blast a heavy away if he is a mile away from you he alreday killed you.

5. they can uber demos blowing away has no chance with noob spycheckers.

6. you need to play more in the evening and dont join there team then you will see what the problem is

over and out neighbor ;)

and blu has 2 medics SO

NO MEDIC STACK ANYMORE

AND NO DELETING THE ITEM

cYA

blablablabla........

2. you saw a server of 10 people today and the guys didnt where in the server. its always in the evening. and if you dont imagine that you mayby played with them;-/,

4. you dont blast a heavy away if he is a mile away from you he alreday killed you.

6. you need to play more in the evening and dont join there team then you will see what the problem is

over and out neighbor ;)

yes yes yes neighbor i agree oke

anyway ofcourse i will play more in the evening now

and we will see

second thing is

yes the fast uber is a bid boring now

i will see in the evening if you are right and then we will see further.

STAY TUNED!!

oo and this topic is about talking the items and now this topic is more like complaining about the items AND only about the fast uber so

the easiest thing is make a new topic about why the complainings and why you made the topic (the problem)

more people will see in it and can see the problem then we can talk about other things in this topic (maybe i will make the new one)

sounds like a good idea to attract people

if it's not just say NOOO!!!!!! BAD BAD~~!

SEE......YOU.....LATER

Edited by Firehawk

and blu has 2 medics SO

NO MEDIC STACK ANYMORE

AND NO DELETING THE ITEM

cYA

blablablabla........

over and out neighbor ;)

and we will see

second thing is

STAY TUNED!!

oo and this topic is about talking the items and now this topic is more like complaining about the items AND only about the fast uber so

the easiest thing is make a new topic about why the complainings and why you made the topic (the problem)

more people will see in it and can see the problem then we can talk about other things in this topic (maybe i will make the new one)

SEE......YOU.....LATER

You might have to repair your Enter Key.

and blu has 2 medics SO

NO MEDIC STACK ANYMORE

AND NO DELETING THE ITEM

cYA

blablablabla........

over and out neighbor ;)

and we will see

second thing is

STAY TUNED!!

SEE......YOU.....LATER

You might have to repair your Enter Key.

One liners like that are the best.

To discuss this payload issues by non payload guys isn't helping. I think to discuss this you need to know how the circumstances was before and now to see/feel the difference.

We used to all criticize the combination Longer Charge and Faster Loaded Charge that donators got back in the day.

I think that the Übercharge itself should just last longer, but building it up should take as long as normal. Because:

+ It will be more fun to play Medic

+ You still need skills like normal

+ No more Medics that decide to go to the toilet because when they come back, "their charge is full anyway"

+ (Important) Medics using this will go more for HEALING and not only ÜBERING.