⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

LOL MTA!

xmar99

Just a bug. Its similar to the bug, where it shows that in fretta mrgreen server there are 20 players when there are only 6...
thats called: "fake players" to make the servers popular.

You can't even get fake players at MTA (at least not that easy).

Also are you sure that this pic where you're 39th was taken on the Mr.Green server and not at e.g SIK?

Edited by Mr.Hankey
Just a bug. Its similar to the bug, where it shows that in fretta mrgreen server there are 20 players when there are only 6...
thats called: "fake players" to make the servers popular.

You can't even get fake players at MTA (at least not that easy) so get your facts straight next time.

Also are you sure that this pic where you're 39th was taken on the Mr.Green server and not at e.g SIK?

I was talking about the Fretta server, not the mta server ;)

I had it too once, I finished three times on the same map :V. Happens when someone finishes but there's no 30sec countdown afterwards and the map keeps going, another bug (on Retard's screen david891 says 'map wont stop'). If someone then reconnects, his first time stays in the finish list, but he can do the race again which adds up to the total number of players.

• 11 years later...