⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

[ZS] Disadvantages and suggestions...

Sorry maybe you misunderstood me, in 2) i meant accuracy and recoil instead of "rate of fire",

Also i didnt mean dual deagle, ive just meant standarted CSS berretas.... If you ever played on Fortwars servers.. you saw that instead of recieving Dual Berretas you can choose the single one... So Commando can start with the single-one, but as he reaches score of 5 he can get duals...

P.S Medics perks should be based not only on healings, but on handguns also... Think, how much frags can you make while youre always busy on healing your teamm8s? What if medic will gain GC after he heals 100HP to some1 else? (Nah, i nearly forgot that GC is appeared to be a Zombie-factor)

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... Well no comment (it just what i think)

1) Dynamic spawnpoints ruin the teamplay... concept of ZS, it is now Zombie Swarm. Now every1 plays as zerks-commandos

2) Holwers: Much HP, too fast, too much damage inflicted, too wide range of screaming, awful screaming that eeks my ears

3) Whats the point in playing as Normal zombie, while Poison zombie get increased speed?

4) Wraiths, well too hard to tell, but without any noise no1 can detect them until he strikes, while you wont get that lucky so you crosshair turn red

Just the main one... I hope it will get sorted out

As pepper said a few of the zomb classes do need tweaking but the spawns at the moment are terrible, you cant defend yourself when zombz are coming from every direction unless you spam mines and thats just irritating. Anyway maybe as a solution stick with the old way of having a spawn area for the zombies but have 2 of them with plenty of exits just to make sure that you cant camp one exit and stop them doing anything, that way you get rid of the camping but keep the general "Thier coming from that kind of direction"

Also it would be nice to see some of the human classes fixed for leveling before adding more content.

Ywa, teamplay is based on abilities like TF2, every1 should have his own advantages and disadvantages, and crertainly no domination among other types of zombies. Well maybe it was the main reason why i started playing there.

Theres no tactics though, its simple Swarm, no time to organize, no time to think, time to shoot, shoot and shoot only, now there is no need in props.

As you say poison zombie gets unlocked later, then why not adding a fastie-posion-wraith zombie? It has domination over poison zombie...

Well as howler is like in beta-testing, i dont actually complain about it

Well maybe i can live with dynamic spawns, but certainly not on house maps, even though you said that zombies never spawns near humans, theis things bugged totally... Zombies spawn near you even more often, especially on house maps,

its losing ZS atmoshpere of true green apocalypse and gain a bit of "what the... oh shi", you will say this often when zombie will spawn near (apparently they never spawn in front of human, always behind him), Maybe splitting 2 gamemodes should fix that?

Some maps, like cargo should get dynamic-one, maps like Stormier House should get simple spawnpoints...

@ Clavus - Yeah, I was about to make some custom damage indicators ( That's why I disabled the default ones )

Also, about the zombies spawning near humans: You see, Pepper, there aren't an infinite number of zombie spawns. The game checks to see if there is an available spot (not visible to humans) from the spawnlist, if not (failsafe), it spawns on a random one.

Also(#2), the spawns aren't terrible. They are the first pieces of puzzle towards changing gameplay...

Edited by Deluvas

Oh maan after turrets got removed its nearly useless to play as lvl2 engi without turret and barricade... Mines are pretty powerfull weapon but they are useless for close-range self-defence. And they will be removed soon though. Only barricade or turret help engi to help teammates/defend himself. But now they are gone for lvl2. Idk what can replace turret and mine for engi, any suggestions?

And one more thing, imo giving a sniper rifle to support should be usefull(just nailing very limited amount of props is not enough i think).

Edited by PlayerNikita

The zombies have a disadvantage.

I just played a round, 10 zombies 15 humans

All humans had shotguns and M249 SAW's .

They couldnt spawn and move and they got hit by a million bullets.

The problem lies with the extreme easiness to gain HP back, The reason everyone goes "Play tag with the zombie" is because the HP they loose isnt as dangerous as it used to be.

You can heal your HP back so fast, its not "OSHI" when your HP goes to 30.

So just find a crate / medic. get healed to 70 and go rape zombies again.

The zombies have a disadvantage.

I just played a round, 10 zombies 15 humans

All humans had shotguns and M249 SAW's .

They couldnt spawn and move and they got hit by a million bullets.

The problem lies with the extreme easiness to gain HP back, The reason everyone goes "Play tag with the zombie" is because the HP they loose isnt as dangerous as it used to be.

You can heal your HP back so fast, its not "OSHI" when your HP goes to 30.

So just find a crate / medic. get healed to 70 and go rape zombies again.

I totally agree. The survivors can easily get hp back by crates ( which just give ammo or weapons) becuse we have the Shop that gives you quick cure and horse health, And we got medics so... why dont have watermelons spawn right of the bat that gives 5000000hp

In my opinion it is a lot easier for the zombies now, but its to a stupid extent. I can easilly rack up 20 kills as a zombie if i start off and im yet to get spawnkilled repeatedly although ive seen it happen to some people. The major problem is the spawns at the moment because despite it being dynamic it always chooses one rough area for them to spawn in, take insurance for instance. The zombies WILL SPAWN in the office area, in The Pub its normally the bottom floor or top floor, never outside as it should be, no matter how many humans are there they just keep spawning there which means that dynamic spawns is a waste of time since it didnt even fix the spawnkilling problem in the first place. If your gonna use this dynamic spawn you need to give the maps zombie spawns everywhere not just in one place or it defies the point.

On to the humans, thier survival is based on how fast you can rack up points and how many medics they have and NOTHING else, if you can get to a SMG while the others are still on thier first pistol they will be wiped out while you can survive with no problem since you will be getting a kill or assist on every zombie from that point. As for medics theres not much you can do about that because thats what there there for. Also you halved the normal zombies dmg? WTF? As if they werent weak enough already, now they cant even move props.

Edited by Stupergrunt

About zombie spawn: maybe you should make 2-4 zombie spawns with green smoke? This will prevent spawncamping(i hope for lol) and a lot better that random zombie spawn system. But improtant to place zombie spawns away from places where humans like to defence. And away from supplies crates(not as dangerous to humans as to zombies cuz humans may start spawncamping near supply crate).

Also you halved the normal zombies dmg? WTF? As if they werent weak enough already, now they cant even move props.

They can't move props? Unless you're trying to move them with the 'suicide sickness', you'll find you can hit them quite hard.

As for the zombie spawning, I think it's brilliant. Zombie's don't always win, they're pretty balanced. I've also not had to slay a single person for spawn camping since.