Mr. Green Gaming

[ZS] Disadvantages and suggestions...

The normal zombie can "just" move a barrel fast enough to kill someone and even then it doesnt go very far. Anything above that such as the blue shelves cant be used as a weapon and theres only chairs and tires that can be knocked a decent distance.

The zombie spawns dont work in the slightest, its not even random its just bad and zombies win 19/20 matches the one that the humans do win is normally because every human has gone into the attic and is aiming at the same way up, even then as soon as the zombies get howlers theres nothing you can do to stop the dmg.

Im also yet to see why the multiple spawn areas wont work, you could at least give it a try no?

Edited by Stupergrunt
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol zombie has disadvantage (i am laughing at that)

You guys got some really wierd crap in ur head if you suggest that human must die, while 1vs1

1 more, recently found epic human-raping formula: 3 poison zombies sudden attack, it breaches ALL camping defences

As i said, plz deacrease Poison zombie speed as it was

Lol zombie has disadvantage (i am laughing at that)

You guys got some really wierd crap in ur head if you suggest that human must die, while 1vs1

1 more, recently found epic human-raping formula: 3 poison zombies sudden attack, it breaches ALL camping defences

As i said, plz deacrease Poison zombie speed as it was

A zombie should kill a human in melee range if the human has a pistol.

And why is there a respawn timer?

I dont like waiting 8 seconds until I can be hunted to death :meh: . IT makes zombie even more annoying then it already is with the massive Human clusterfuck hunting you. and you dont have SPAWNPROTECTION. (why was the spawnprotection removed?)

has crowbar hp gain been lowed its 4 hp with freeman it should be like 6 its really weak

As far as I'm aware, beserker's being removed soon anyway. So there's no point in changing it further. The lowered hp gain also stops people camping on ladders with a crowbar as well. A trick I've no doubt you know too well.

The thing i disagree with is the zombies being over powered. isn't that the idea? it's called zombie survival. Not human survival. You should be shit scared of even fighting two at a time, instead of grinding away with a pee-shooter and getting some massive shotgun that just rips through the zombies like paper.

Zombies should be over powered and humans should be under-powered.

The thing i disagree with is the zombies being over powered. isn't that the idea? it's called zombie survival. Not human survival. You should be shit scared of even fighting two at a time, instead of grinding away with a pee-shooter and getting some massive shotgun that just rips through the zombies like paper.

10000+

10000+

Bumping so that Deluvas can see this...!

Humans should rarely win. Fuck balanced teams :P

Lazy Peon, yeah, epic crap...

Would you like to play while fast zombie will kill you from 2 hits?

You just dont know of what are you talking about...

Zombies means-horde

Horde means teamplay

Teamplay means epic ownage...

But teamplay for zombos is tooeasy for now...

3 poison zombies can really make some kills

you ever watched Land of Dead?

I really laughed and pissed off how humans were dying incredibly fast, while zombos were as slow as possible...

1 more thing I DONT SEE ANY DIFFERENCE

Noobs keep dying in the 1st minutes...

Humans keep winning while camping

And even if there were billion ways of getting heald

Teamplay can solve everything... (Stupid horde of Poison zombies)

Edited by PEPPER

i'm sorry. Thing is, i recall haivng played longer than you? So yes, i do know what i'm talking about.

You just dont understand that the game is not supposed to be balanced.

hence the name ZOMBIE SURVIVAL as in SURVIVING ZOMBIES not Hoarding green coins and winning all the time.

So , upon closer inspection, YOU don't know what YOU are talking about. Sorry to break it to you.

You are right, but it is not real life ))

And, i can bet, no1 will play in such crap, after getting killed by super ultimate zombo

So i know of what am i talking about

As it was noticed 19/20

Evenmore... I am still farming GC as fast as humans die

1 more thing.... can you at least name 1 popular unbalanced game (that is based on classes?)

Edited by PEPPER

To feel the real power of my problem, you should play when server is not crowded (10-15 players)

No noobs, only healthy minded players and regulars, epic teamwork on both teams, and 0 percentage of human win

Result:It is unbalanced

Thats 10 players.

Its like comparing TF2 with 10 players vs 32 players.

I agree with peon and sneed. Zombies do need to be overpowered. I play alot with 15-20 players and humans can win, if they just stick together. The game is more zombie hunt than zombie survival. :/ I do agree that poisons should have their regular speed back, because zombine will already be an improved normal zomb. Poisons were made to heal other zombs and attack slow with high damage and not to take over the role of a normal zombie.