Mr. Green Gaming

Show us your Gaming Setup!!!

How much $$$? With like 1200$ you would get i7 instead of i5.

E: And I hope it got ATI graphics card.

It costs 11.995 NOK, which is 1390 EURO, or $2055 (USD)

And it does come with Windows 7

Wow, did you buy it already? Because you can get something that's significantly faster than this for the same price, if you build it yourself (i7 instead of i5, better GPU), or you could get the same PC for less.

Yeah i know, but this is Norway.. NORWAY.

A piece of bread costs 30 NOK (It's like 5 USD)

In any other country its like 1USD..... :P

I could buy from some other country, but then its way easier to send to service in norway, and it's more reliable (the most used Norwegian website for buying computer stuff)

And it is kinda self built, because I'm gonna change some parts, and it's a computer they made, like a monthly offer thingy... :P

Update, this is my desk now. It's a mess though.

[pics]

You call that a mess? It's clean!

I see how I'm the only person that still swears by the ways of the CRT monitor.

Im on your side, CRT's kick ass

I have to disagree with that. When I got my first own PC in 2006, I still used a CRT monitor, for about 1,5 years. And the damn thing ruined my eyes, which means I have to wear f*cking glasses now! :@ I can't stand CRT's anymore, because of the screen that's getting refreshed (it 'flickers' or whatever you have to call that in English).

My rig (bad photo, too lazy to make a new one):

post-10-1254043990_thumb.jpg

The laptop in the front is my brand new MacBook Pro 15,4 inch. :V

Specs:

-Processor: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU T9600 @ 2.80GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz

- Memory: 4GB DDR3 RAM (1066MHz)

- Hard Drive: 500 GB Serial ATA; 5400 rpm

- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT (512MB GDDR3)

- Monitor: 15.4" LED-backlit widescreen

- Operating System: Mac OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard / Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit

- Computer Case: Precision Aluminum Unibody

Why would he be since Macs are so shit I mean they're worse than Vista the only time they're good is when you have XP or 7 installed on it.

Have you ever used a Mac? And if so, longer than 10 minutes?

You don't need to answer that btw, this isn't the 10.000th 'Windows vs Mac!!!1111one' thread. :)

Why would he be since Macs are so shit I mean they're worse than Vista the only time they're good is when you have XP or 7 installed on it.

You don't need to answer that btw, this isn't the 10.000th 'Windows vs Mac!!!1111one' thread. :)

Personally, I wouldn't buy a Mac, mainly because I want to play games, I don't like fucking around in a terminal when I want to change systemfiles etc, and it's unnecessarily expensive.

I do have a laptop that has both Windows Vista and Ubuntu (dualboot), and I mainly use Ubuntu because it can't run games anyway. It's not a Mac, but it does use the Linux-kernel.

Enough Mac/Windows talk, let's get this topic back on track.

EDIT:

Also, Vista is pretty good, as long as your computer is powerful enough :P

Personally, I wouldn't buy a Mac, mainly because I want to play games, I don't like fucking around in a terminal when I want to change systemfiles etc, and it's unnecessarily expensive.

I do have a laptop that has both Windows Vista and Ubuntu (dualboot), and I mainly use Ubuntu because it can't run games anyway. It's not a Mac, but it does use the Linux-kernel.

Enough Mac/Windows talk, let's get this topic back on track.

EDIT:

Also, Vista is pretty good, as long as your computer is powerful enough :P

[mp3]

[/mp3]

Vista sucks

How much $$$? With like 1200$ you would get i7 instead of i5.

E: And I hope it got ATI graphics card.

It costs 11.995 NOK, which is 1390 EURO, or $2055 (USD)

And it does come with Windows 7

Wow, did you buy it already? Because you can get something that's significantly faster than this for the same price, if you build it yourself (i7 instead of i5, better GPU), or you could get the same PC for less.

Yeah i know, but this is Norway.. NORWAY.

A piece of bread costs 30 NOK (It's like 5 USD)

In any other country its like 1USD..... :P

I could buy from some other country, but then its way easier to send to service in norway, and it's more reliable (the most used Norwegian website for buying computer stuff)

And it is kinda self built, because I'm gonna change some parts, and it's a computer they made, like a monthly offer thingy... :P

Sorry now, 1 dollar too cheap. Between 2 and up.

I think we pay 6$ for bread when buying from the baker.