⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Show us your Gaming Setup!!!

This is my zombie survival ready rig ! =)

post-18-1233060812_thumb.jpg

post-18-1233060820_thumb.jpg

Ignore white cut - its just rubbish there...

I don't have speakers, i hate speakers :( ...

Spec (warning NOT A DESKTOP!) - 2.3 Ghz Core2Duo MV, 4 Gb Ram Ddr2 (enough for me and windows), 320 Gb Hdd, Blu-ray optical drive, nice 17'' screen and gf 9600m gt 512 ddr3 video chip ... it can handle games pretty good ...

My computer is seperated from my screen and my monitor is built into the table, so i think it wold be hard to take a photo graph. but i will try.

specs only:

computercase: standard case modded with extra ventilation and painted red/black

Gigabyte GA-EP35-DS3

intel dual core e6850 @ 3.0ghz

4 gb Corsair ddr2 @800 mhz

XFX 9600 gso 768 mb ddr2

Samsung syncmaster 226BW [built-in the table]

160 gb hdd ( enough for all my steam games and unreal tournament games )

sound blaster x-fi xtreme gamer fatality pro

g15 blue backlight

Trackball mouse

I'd like to say I've got the "classic" set up for a typical basement-dwelling gamer e.g. Playing in a walk-in cupboard or basement complete with a yellowing monitor , but somehow having a decent Computer set up at the same time.

But I can't take pictures because it's so bloody dark in here, I can't be bothered to switch a light on and a yellowing monitor would ruin this thread.

The only ugly thing I see in that is your wallpaper. By which I mean the paper on your wall. Seriously.

EDIT:

Didn't floppy disks die along with the dinosaurs?

Well, that's because it's not only my computer, but the whole familys. :o But I use it the most.

Edit: I recently found that floppy disk, and I don't quite remember what's in it. t I can't find a matching hole in my computer to put it in either. So... we'll never know.

Edited by Redgord
Well, that's because it's not only my computer, but the whole familys. :o But I use it the most.

Edit: I recently found that floppy disk, and I don't quite remember what's in it. t I can't find a matching hole in my computer to put it in either. So... we'll never know.

Do they still even make computers that support floppy disks? I thought that was a dead format :S