Mr. Green Gaming

Post your zombie survival memories (on green ofc) here **

Deluvas

post-18-1233159575_thumb.jpg - date 31.08.2008

Observe player names : i was general back then [ =) ], there were very few donators.

post-18-1233159705_thumb.jpg - date 01.09.2008

Observe the gamemode bug. If you write !rank you will see Top Brains Eaten in one round - 39 - Hiper! This is why :P

Post more screens :P ... don't let the topic die .. it's interesting to see each of the players point of view back then .

Oh and by the way, ignore my/other players score in the scoreboard. I don't like to show my frags/skills like this..

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-75-1233665794_thumb.jpg

:) says it all really why it would be one of my favourite memories

i still have to achieve my second goal and survive on my own as the last human on that map.

i almost did it once, but a zombie came from the other side (the only one that did) and hit the barrel into me that had previously flown through me.

and then every time since ive either been glitched or theres been other humans

i still have to achieve my second goal and survive on my own as the last human on that map.

i almost did it once, but a zombie came from the other side (the only one that did) and hit the barrel into me that had previously flown through me.

and then every time since ive either been glitched or theres been other humans

Trust me, The vent near the human spawn is 100x better than the vent I think your thinking of.. Propkills are quite easy in that vent and like you said people glitch!

I got this achievement in the human spawn vent :)

Trust me, The vent near the human spawn is 100x better than the vent I think your thinking of.. Propkills are quite easy in that vent and like you said people glitch!

I got this achievement in the human spawn vent :)

hmm, ive never been in the human vent.

i know it, there was some humans in there once when i was a zombie, but i couldnt get in there.

i'll have to give that vent a go next time, i thought it was really short