⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Post your zombie survival memories (on green ofc) here **

Deluvas

I miss all the old players, the game was more fun with them. People play to serious now and that kinda ruins the experience. [E.U.] was fun indeed, we kicked zsp's asses xD. I miss getting propkilled by bean and i miss the old teamplay that has died in the new zs. I have seen alot of good maps get removed of the server and alot of maps added. My times at nox were nothing compared to playing on mr.green.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when I began here. I used to see Demonic, Catbread, RoboRobb, Moon and some other EU dudes playing together regularly and I thought "Wow, nice clan it is!" and some months later I joined EU, and I learned to know most of its members :,)

And nowadays there is no EU, no rivality with ZSP, no guys asking "how can I join EU?", only noobies, and I have the impression to always see someone different when I connect there (except a few new regulars).

And yes, the old ZS was awesome mostly because of all the old members and fun times and ambient it had :(

yeah, E.U. got to a stage where lots of people were invited, it ended up being to big, if I remember.

+some of you may be thinking, Deluvas ruined ZS but if you actually view it from a logical point of view, he was the only one there to carry it's legacy on, without him, ZS may had surely died.

no it vanished becuse some faggots made some weird group that was called "The icing pirates" or something like that and they said something about you had to be invited to the icing pirates before you could join E.U which was alot of bullshit

No zs got destroyed because of the upgrades from the store. People are obsessed with getting upgrades and that just ruins the game element. Deluvas actually tried to increase teamplay with the classes, but thats just so hard to do when people only care about getting gc. The new zs players dont know any better than to have gc, but they should see how fun it was without it.

No zs got destroyed because of the upgrades from the store. People are obsessed with getting upgrades and that just ruins the game element. Deluvas actually tried to increase teamplay with the classes, but thats just so hard to do when people only care about getting gc. The new zs players dont know any better than to have gc, but they should see how fun it was without it.

This, and the fact that there are dumb players who donate to get every upgrade, play for a week and leave the server.

Conclusion> What is the point of getting everything if you don't enjoy it?

Donating is good, but seeing people reacting like unsatisfied kiddies is just meh.

But as there are no old regulars, or just no old players anymore, the current ones are mostly kiddies who absolutely want to get everything and think they are roxx0rz.And this sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved Zombie Survival, I started playing the game at the Stoned Potatoes server. Played few hours every day, it was like I was in the game, the feeling of getting overrun by zombies. The fear, the excitement, a very good combination in the oldschool zombie survival. Barricading yourself from zombies and hoping they couldn't get in was so awesome. Back in the old days we didn't even had to barricade that much we just camped in a bathroom or so with zombies that could enter from 2 yards away.

About 20 players in 1 room and we couldn't walk trough each other like we can now. Survival of the fittest was the main point in the game, such epicness.

Being last human in the old days was so awesome it made my hand thrill of the excitement I was feeling. Playing as a zombie was also so awesome, the propkilling was so much fun, almost impossible propkills were created.

I got so much content, sadly not of the old days and will upload them on a youtube channel when I got time.

Thank you for the experience you gave me Mr. Green. It could of last longer, but sometimes such things happen.

I salute all of you oldies (some not from this server but same gamemode):

- Deluvas

- Duke Danatax

- Hero

- SFAriel

- Poofthatdoof

- Djessey

- Lobe

- Sneed

- TSP

- Damien

- Mindtwistah

- Bio

- Marc

- PyroCF

- NickTehBear

- Rankzerox

- Saint Hetfield

- Azae Celestis

- Bean

- Blubzel

- Dusty

- Chainsawman

- Corby

- Cowchucker

- Holy

- Mr. Slow

- Roborobb

- The Lazy Peon

- Chickennugget

- kuszkusz

- Chaos1986

- GodsHand

---

memoires:

post-1974-129038226779_thumb.png

post-1974-129038236621_thumb.png

post-1974-129038238529_thumb.png

post-1974-129038239158.png

post-1974-129038240909_thumb.png

post-1974-129038242503_thumb.png

post-1974-129038243534_thumb.png

post-1974-129038244743_thumb.png

post-1974-129038245662_thumb.png

post-1974-129038246226.png

post-1974-129038247441_thumb.png

post-1974-129038251356_thumb.png

post-1974-129038254094_thumb.png

Edited by Jeremiah
  • 1 month later...

I think it was harder to play as a Zombie in old ZS that's why I loved bein' a Zombie. Propkilling was easier than now because it doesn't oneshot anymore and props seems to be "heavier" or Zombie have less strength. Anyway in overall the game is fun :)

I still have some Frapsed videos of my propkills I've made long time ago.. Duuh somes are incredible :< Dunno how i was able to do that I propshoot like a shit now ^^

I should post them btw