Mr. Green Gaming

Zombie Survival - Ideas and Suggestions

Your statement saddens me as you tell me it is dying. This is one of the most time-investing games I ever met, because of the experience I had.

It also saddens me that you believe it'll die anyway, this game is fixable.

I would put effort into it if I knew lua and the other crap but I am in lack of knowledge and it'll stay like that.

I shall't now leave this thread until a new update.

Bye all.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agreed Griffon, sadly Ywa doesn't know anything about priority.

I sure do know how to prioritize. People have to realize that Garry's Mod is old and it lost it's magic. Same with Zombie Survival. We can only keep players happy by keeping it updated with new features and such (which is what we've done the past years). It's too expensive and time-intensive to do this.

Whenever we got time, Deluvas will fix a few bugs and such in a month or so. But for now we're focussing on our Limetric project (Race Maniacs).

I was like this :o when i read that. Garrysmod isnt dying, its still getting better and better. I could give a very good example like nox that server always has people playing on it and on some times it is full. There still is a great potential in zs. Another thing is that alot of zs and iw players really like fps games and not some kind of race games. Fps has far more players than race games.

Another thing that bugs me is that zs was doing well with updates in august and suddenly stopped, it isnt reasonable to begin a new project and neglecting the old ones. A few changes to zs could easily bring back its glory, but instead you ignore the people and start with a new project. Clavus stopped with zs and handed it over to deluvas and i think it would be good that somebody else takes over from deluvas before zs is really death.

I was like this :o when i read that. Garrysmod isnt dying, its still getting better and better. I could give a very good example like nox that server always has people playing on it and on some times it is full. There still is a great potential in zs. Another thing is that alot of zs and iw players really like fps games and not some kind of race games. Fps has far more players than race games.

Another thing that bugs me is that zs was doing well with updates in august and suddenly stopped, it isnt reasonable to begin a new project and neglecting the old ones. A few changes to zs could easily bring back its glory, but instead you ignore the people and start with a new project. Clavus stopped with zs and handed it over to deluvas and i think it would be good that somebody else takes over from deluvas before zs is really death.

im pretty sure ppl in the comunity who know coding, moddeling and the like would love to help out if manpowers a problem. unfourtunatley i have none of those skills.

but as a case point garrys mod may not be new but look what monthly updating hase done to tf2, a few updates now and again would do the same for zs. Im not asking for some mas gamemode changing updates but atleast finish what you started and balance the classes/fix the obvious buggs.

Atm there are these issues and when they are fixed i dont care if you dont update for months:

1. limited zombine sprint.

2. Medics can only heal while standing still.

3. Re-enable leveling or completely freeze it.

I think this will make zs workable again.

P.s: i would gladly help zs, but i dont know jack about coding or mapping or anything like that. :S

Your statement saddens me as you tell me it is dying. This is one of the most time-investing games I ever met, because of the experience I had.

It also saddens me that you believe it'll die anyway, this game is fixable.

I would put effort into it if I knew lua and the other crap but I am in lack of knowledge and it'll stay like that.

I shall't now leave this thread until a new update.

Bye all.

I am glad Damien agrees with me here, all those suggestions he just made WILL make it balanced. They were mentioned weeks ago in this thread, everybody agrees on it. Please just fix that, and continue Race Maniacs.

Zombie survival still has magic.

?

It wierd how all of a sudden everyone is worried about the server dying and other crap like that.

Its true zs is dying a bit atm because deluvas has more important things to do like hes life and money.

After he settles over these problems he will revive zs.

Yesterday I made an event that I told a few greenies, it involved going on Noxious and trolling, minging, micspamming, just the general. It was actually really funny and made everyone feel better. It was quite sad to find out how sad some people have become on noxious, they seem brainwashed :V. I settled my map problems with someone on that server and its basicly all my maps r ok, its just their zs mode that screws everything over.

So im all good now, I have faith in Deluvas that he will revive it in time.

I havent lost my faith in deluvas, but he moved to another project. Im just wondering when zs will get updated, because some people have been waiting a very long time for classes to be fixed and some even think it will never be fixed. Clavus stopped developing zs at the right time, when he stopped the gamemode was done and had a lot off players. Deluvas stops right at the moment when the gamemode is in development which leads to a smaller player base. I respect deluvas private life, but he has time for a completely new project and not time to finish what he started. Thats not the deluvas i know. :(