Mr. Green Gaming

[Suggestion] New Infected Wars Loadout System

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea?

• I tihnk this should be implemented
    • meh I don´t realy see the use of this
    • I like the current system more

As you all may know the current Loadout system gives you certain weapons which you can use during battle. But wouldn´t it be nice to costumize your loadout?

My idea is that all classes get a certain Maximun Inventory weight and that every weapon gets a weight factor. Of course each class is limited to certain weapons preferably those which they can currently use and every class has a a number of Main weapon/side arm/equipment slots.

For example Assault has the same Maximum weight as Support but Assault has 2 main weapon slots whereas Support has only one.

As an example how I imagine this I´ll take my beloved experimental:

Max weight (50 kg)

[Main Weapon Slot] ( Egon 20kg - Ar2 12kg - Vaporize 15kg )
[Side arm Slot] ( Deagle 5kg - p228 2.5kg - dual elites 7 kg etc)
[Extra equipment Slot] (Turret 25kg - Battery pack 25 kg)

He could get rid of his turret and take the new Item "battery pack" (dunno extends suit amount or gives him moar regen)

Another example could be Support:

You dont take any grenades with you and can take 3 additional proxmines (vice versa).

Or Assault:

Don´t take another main weapon and get a higher clip size for the other Main weapon.

Or Supply:

leave the grenades at home and you got enough space to carry any side arm you want.

Side notes:

-Instead of unlocking Loadouts you get weapons

-Maybe this could be expanded to the undead

-Makes the gamemode more awesome

What do you think?

inb4 Clavus doesnt want to change anything in IW anymore

Edited by Amiron

Why people always want changes? :PNice idea Amiron, but imagine an experimental with an ares shrike? Or a medic with a vaporizer? Or an assault with an egon cannnon? Weird... And not IW-ish.

I thought I made clear that the classes are only able to choose between certain Weapons not all of them. They would be limited to the weapons in their current loadouts. So no medic vaporizer for you :P

Why people always want changes? :PNice idea Amiron, but imagine an experimental with an ares shrike? Or a medic with a vaporizer? Or an assault with an egon cannnon? Weird... And not IW-ish.

I thought I made clear that the classes are only able to choose between certain Weapons not all of them. They would be limited to the weapons in their current loadouts. So no medic vaporizer for you :P

*Sadface* I wanted medic with vaporizer =P