Mr. Green Gaming

Announcing DeathRun and Gun-Game

Ok, so basically what the title says. I've started developing the DeathRun gamemode for the new GMod server. I don't know exactly what it'll feature overall, but I know for sure it will have 'Greencoins' and an 'Items Shop'. Gun-Game will be developed afterward.

Also, don't expect it too soon, either. Maybe, maybe.. (I don't guarantee though..) a beta available until 15th of September. I know, you'll say.. "There's plenty of time till September..", but I have good reasons to discontinue work in that time.

PS: This doesn't mean I've stopped 'deving' ZS. Expect some updates there, too! (either until 1st of August or after 1st of September)

PS#2: Feel free to comment.

Edited by Deluvas

Make a Deathrun and GunGame hybrid gamemode. I don't know how it'll work but it sounds crazy enough to be something good.

I don't see how this can possibly fit at all

Easy way out would be deathrun, and the ones who do good start with better weps or something...

e: First sevral rounds of deathrun, then at the end of the round it changes to gungame.

Bad idea, I know.

Edited by Sacrifical

Make a Deathrun and GunGame hybrid gamemode. I don't know how it'll work but it sounds crazy enough to be something good.

I don't see how this can possibly fit at all

You have to be a game designer to see :D

They are 2 different gametypes

And in deathrun, you have no weapons at all in the beginning. It'll just be a modified deathrun or a modified gungame, not a complete new merge.