⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

well, I would suggest for our next world to run Faction Wars again with 'Rich Islands' becuase this time people will know that there are actually people out there and creepers so they will be more adapted to the mod and know what to expect and to not make the same mistakes. Rich Islands is also made for this type of mod so it should be even more interesting.

1.4 is out

Minecraft Beta 1.4

* Added tameable wolves

* Added cookies

* Sleeping in a bed now resets your spawn position

* New Minecraft logo

* Holding shift while climbing will hang on to the ladder

* Spiders will no longer trample crops

* Lots and lots of infrastructure for Statistics lists and Achievements

While most of the code is written, statistics and achievements won’t show up until the next update. We didn’t quite have time to finish them this week, and didn’t want to delay the update longer.

Edited by EmRA
  • 4 weeks later...

We'll be sticking with the Factions mod for the foreseeable future because it's everything we need. How is it that much different from survival?

Yeah, I think faction wars is the best and I hope we stick with this world for a long..long time.

Looks like the Scourge are gonna gave another war which is against the Resistance. Nothing more than a pussy of an enemy and we will make sure he learns not to screw with us.

Yeah pufulet you show them your interior decoration skills

you show them

which reminds me that soon Im gonna open up my interior decoration services for 1-2 diamonds :V But I dont think it would work since I cant mess around in other faction areas..

Edited by Pufulet

Testing my first Bukkit plugin, AntiTower. Improved version of the plugin I'm using on the server to quickly remove one-block towers. This one also allows me to destroy entire towers.

post-3-130402203367_thumb.png

As you can see it didn't quite work as expected the first few times. My poor test world :'(