Mr. Green Gaming

Player JAP

Ok iv totaly had it with this guy...   Whenever there is no admin on this guy just goes to places were u have to drive thru something and blocks it...  He was told by binslayer and jugger to stop ramming/blocking and such... But he just keeps doing it over and over... He needs to be banned, maybe not forgood but for a week or so, just to show he cant be doing this stuff..

Please get this done...    and its Jap, not assessin*Jap

Thanks

see the thing is. i get way out front and com to a part that u have to go up a jump or something of that nature and he will be wating and aim right for me... its not that part of tryin to get outa his way its the part of him tryn to get in my way for no reason what so ever.    it is just a game. but i play to win and to set top times... i dont play to crash people...   I know ramming happens and i have no problem with that. but when someone does it over and over and over again it makes the game not so much fun...   its just like if you are playing a fps and your own teammate keeps killing you over and over.. how muchfun would that be?

see the thing is. i get way out front and com to a part that u have to go up a jump or something of that nature and he will be wating and aim right for me... its not that part of tryin to get outa his way its the part of him tryn to get in my way for no reason what so ever.    it is just a game. but i play to win and to set top times... i dont play to crash people...   I know ramming happens and i have no problem with that. but when someone does it over and over and over again it makes the game not so much fun...   its just like if you are playing a fps and your own teammate keeps killing you over and over.. how muchfun would that be?

lol

see the thing is. i get way out front and com to a part that u have to go up a jump or something of that nature and he will be wating and aim right for me... its not that part of tryin to get outa his way its the part of him tryn to get in my way for no reason what so ever. it is just a game. but i play to win and to set top times... i dont play to crash people... I know ramming happens and i have no problem with that. but when someone does it over and over and over again it makes the game not so much fun... its just like if you are playing a fps and your own teammate keeps killing you over and over.. how muchfun would that be?

lol

Useless post is useless.

Instead of saying lol, try to say why he's wrong :')

see the thing is. i get way out front and com to a part that u have to go up a jump or something of that nature and he will be wating and aim right for me... its not that part of tryin to get outa his way its the part of him tryn to get in my way for no reason what so ever. it is just a game. but i play to win and to set top times... i dont play to crash people... I know ramming happens and i have no problem with that. but when someone does it over and over and over again it makes the game not so much fun... its just like if you are playing a fps and your own teammate keeps killing you over and over.. how muchfun would that be?

lol

Useless post is useless.

Instead of saying lol, try to say why he's wrong :')

lol

• 8 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...