Mr. Green Gaming

Mr-Green TF2 servers information

I'm not sure if I should call out the name here, or just pm you Darkstar.

The guy exploited the building of mini-sentries, destroying them and rebuild again over and over, to make over 40k in a few days. With this data you should be able to find out who it is anyway.

I find it very lame for the people that are trying to rank up fairly in the leaderboards. And I wouldn't mind that much if the guy in question wasn't bragging about his rank in every server he goes in.

Dont they lose points when they destroy them the same amount, but taken away, as the points you get when you build them

I don't know, I didn't try it so I can't be sure how exactly he did this. But if there is a legit way to gain 10k points in a day with as less as 29 kills, I suspect more people who take that path.

The guy exploited the building of mini-sentries, destroying them and rebuild again over and over, to make over 40k in a few days. With this data you should be able to find out who it is anyway.

I find it very lame for the people that are trying to rank up fairly in the leaderboards. And I wouldn't mind that much if the guy in question wasn't bragging about his rank in every server he goes in.

Dont they lose points when they destroy them the same amount, but taken away, as the points you get when you build them

I don't know, I didn't try it so I can't be sure how exactly he did this. But if there is a legit way to gain 10k points in a day with as less as 29 kills, I suspect more people who take that path.

I can do that just by healing shit and assists like you do as medic

I'd like to see that. Especially since he made that in 2 hours.

Edited by Shoogoo

Not in 2 hours but you can make alot of points if you dont die

Not in 2 hours but you can make alot of points if you dont die

I'm not sure what is your point. I stated what I thought was wrong, and I'll let the admin decide if they care about it or not. I'm not here to discuss how to make a lot of points. If you got anything that could prove that this guy wasn't powerleveling by lame means, then share your thoughts.

Could someone just try if gameME correctly subtracts points when you delete your mini-sentry? This argument is a bit unnecessary.

You're right. And I shouldn't have tried to guess what this guy was doing. To be honest I have no idea what he has done to powerlevel all I know is there is no way one can gain 10000 points(as you can see he's been doing that for the last 3 days, everyday a bit more than the previous) in 2 hours legitimately and he has not been playing as a medic, as his assists count is low as hell.

If everybody was cheating their way up the ranking system like that, you may aswel remove the stats because it would be one hell of a clusterf***.

They do lose points. But the other thing is that if they build something AND THEN they just move it to an another spot they can expolit it this way. I proved that myself once getting 50 points :V. Though, I find it stupid to do so. I dont get it why ppl just want to get more rank.

• 4 weeks later...