Mr. Green Gaming

[ZS] Update incoming...

Deluvas

have you even played before the levelstats got disabled? zerks would sit in a small spot on a roof with a axe or crowbar and then they were NOT getting killed by fastzombies...

Everyone always thinks about zerk for some reason...

i have some ideas:

Class ideas:

1. Support

Give people less ammo at start, less ammo at regeneration and less ammo at crates. Support should be able to give out ammo crates which will give you 5-10 clips of your current weapon. A level 1 support should have 6 crates to share, and 2 regenerate at ammo regeneration. with each level up, support should be able to give 2 crates more. the nails should stay the way they are but i think a nailed prop should be weakened, because sometimes it is just too tough.

2.Commando

The commando is quite balanced right now. a bit slow but it has its own perks. maybe a commando should be a little bit faster, because he is just too slow; i can seldomly escape from a zombie as soon as he touches me.

3.Berserker

Berserker should NEVER go back to what it was. people would just have a crowbar find a exploit-, glitch or some other mean spot to hold out 10 minutes by just hitting zombies with a crowbar. they should have a speed penalty if they haven't attacked a zombie with a melee weapon in a while. i think they should have increased melee damage but also generate enough health from a attack.

4.Medic

My favourite class, but it stinks from self-healers. If you want to heal yourself, you HAVE to stand still. i think the target should stand still too to get healed, i hate trying to heal people that are running around jumping and whatever.maybe the medic should have a bandage "weapon" too. if you give someone a bandage, he will regenerate a total of 25hp UNLESS he receives damage during the healing process.

5.Engineer

The engineer should have his barricade kit back, and you should have the choice to choose between 3 weapons: you can have 2 at the same time. so you have to choose between barricade kit, mines and a turret gun. the turret gun should remain unchanged, only that fast zombies will have a attack bonus ON the turret <so that it is not in an overpowered camp spot>

Weapon ideas:

Maybe you can find some other weapon models/sounds. Every single server has counterstrike weapons for every gamemode that exists on garrysmod. maybe replace them with kermite's gun models. those are really nice.

Also i think there should be more powerful pistols. the p228 and the usp are like BB guns.

Also i think the scout sniper rifle should return. in every map, 1 support will have a scout (2 if the player amount is above 25)

The hitting system should also be updated. i seriously have trouble hitting humans that i am walking up against.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weapon ideas:

Maybe you can find some other weapon models/sounds. Every single server has counterstrike weapons for every gamemode that exists on garrysmod. maybe replace them with kermite's gun models. those are really nice.

Also i think there should be more powerful pistols. the p228 and the usp are like BB guns.

I don't think it's a good idea to replace the current models with kermite's ones, these are just eating a lot of fps and I'm not sure it's a good idea to have them in game, gmod is enough bugged for now, we don't need fps drops in addition.

And P228 and usp 45 have always been the starting guns, they should remain the same.

If you give fagnums or elites at start it's just impossible for the zombies to kill someone.

Edited by Chikennugget1

have you even played before the levelstats got disabled? zerks would sit in a small spot on a roof with a axe or crowbar and then they were NOT getting killed by fastzombies...

i have some ideas:

Class ideas:

1. Support

Give people less ammo at start, less ammo at regeneration and less ammo at crates. Support should be able to give out ammo crates which will give you 5-10 clips of your current weapon. A level 1 support should have 6 crates to share, and 2 regenerate at ammo regeneration. with each level up, support should be able to give 2 crates more. the nails should stay the way they are but i think a nailed prop should be weakened, because sometimes it is just too tough.

2.Commando

The commando is quite balanced right now. a bit slow but it has its own perks. maybe a commando should be a little bit faster, because he is just too slow; i can seldomly escape from a zombie as soon as he touches me.

3.Berserker

Berserker should NEVER go back to what it was. people would just have a crowbar find a exploit-, glitch or some other mean spot to hold out 10 minutes by just hitting zombies with a crowbar. they should have a speed penalty if they haven't attacked a zombie with a melee weapon in a while. i think they should have increased melee damage but also generate enough health from a attack.

4.Medic

My favourite class, but it stinks from self-healers. If you want to heal yourself, you HAVE to stand still. i think the target should stand still too to get healed, i hate trying to heal people that are running around jumping and whatever.maybe the medic should have a bandage "weapon" too. if you give someone a bandage, he will regenerate a total of 25hp UNLESS he receives damage during the healing process.

5.Engineer

The engineer should have his barricade kit back, and you should have the choice to choose between 3 weapons: you can have 2 at the same time. so you have to choose between barricade kit, mines and a turret gun. the turret gun should remain unchanged, only that fast zombies will have a attack bonus ON the turret <so that it is not in an overpowered camp spot>

Weapon ideas:

Also i think the scout sniper rifle should return. in every map, 1 support will have a scout (2 if the player amount is above 25)

The hitting system should also be updated. i seriously have trouble hitting humans that i am walking up against.

i played before the update when they didnt get killed by fasties, remind ou of a class that doesn't get killed by anything atm. people think of zerks all the time because they got the biggest nerf. Anyway tose idea's would make the zerk worth playing again especialy considering the amount of people who donated so they could get usefull stuff for their zerk.

also my old sugestion of a shop item that lets us stop the game changing our guns if we get one i like. im tired of getting a 5-7 when i had a magnum. or lets me keep my LMG and not get a shotgun. bu it doesn't effect what i actualy get when i unlock wepons.

Edited by Albino_Gunner

Why is it always the beserker who needs to be more powerfull?, before some updates 2/5 of the survivors was beserker and 1/5 always when to the same corner whit the same shit and sat there whit an axe or crowbar. just killing fast zombies running by.

And the sugestion of Pufulet,

lvl 6

Level 6

Start with axe

15% Faster

30% Stronger Melee

20% Faster Melee Attack

20% Stronger Deagle

15% Less Damage Taken

15 Hp Leech

Wtf if your a freeman u do more dmg, u have crowbar, then u just can sit in the corner and kill every zombie that comes by (including posion zombs and zombines)

i have some ideas:

Class ideas:

1. Support

2.Commando

3.Berserker

4.Medic

5.Engineer

Weapon ideas:

i played before the update when they didnt get killed by fasties, remind ou of a class that doesn't get killed by anything atm. people think of zerks all the time because they got the biggest nerf. Anyway tose idea's would make the zerk worth playing again especialy considering the amount of people who donated so they could get usefull stuff for their zerk.

They would but it would also overpower them. look at pufulets level 6 zerk idea:

Level 6

Start with axe

15% Faster

30% Stronger Melee

20% Faster Melee Attack

20% Stronger Deagle

15% Less Damage Taken

15 Hp Leech

What if the zerk dropped the axe and took a plank. that thing hits fast + a bonus. in other words a zerk could leach 30-60 hp in 2 seconds. + they are fast + they take less damage + their melee attack is stronger = O V E R P O W E R E D

i agree it needs update but it should totally not get overpowered again

i have some ideas:

Class ideas:

1. Support

2.Commando

3.Berserker

4.Medic

5.Engineer

Weapon ideas:

They would but it would also overpower them. look at pufulets level 6 zerk idea:

Level 6

Start with axe

15% Faster

30% Stronger Melee

20% Faster Melee Attack

20% Stronger Deagle

15% Less Damage Taken

15 Hp Leech

What if the zerk dropped the axe and took a plank. that thing hits fast + a bonus. in other words a zerk could leach 30-60 hp in 2 seconds. + they are fast + they take less damage + their melee attack is stronger = O V E R P O W E R E D

I have played on the server when there was a ultimate berzerker reign, but i want the leech to be maximum 10hp and minimum 5, and it will definitly not be op like last time trust me, i mean we got ranged howlers with sheild that pull people. We got poison zombie combos that heal about 40-50 a sec, we got zombines for god sake. So i think berserker should have hes powers back but not as strong like in the old days..

Level 6

Start with axe

15% Faster

30% Stronger Melee

20% Faster Melee Attack

20% Stronger Deagle

15% Less Damage Taken

15 Hp Leech

im sorry but zombies have loads of upgrades that they can get and the only problem people had with zerks was fasties being stupid. i mean do you seriously think that zombines and howlers would not be able to kill a zerk, especialy with the howlers new ability. I just think it's time the zerk got SOME of it's original power back. and if stats are reset (like mine have ):)then it will be perfectly fair because to get to lvl 6 with a zerk now will take forever and if they got the sugested update then it would take at least a month of solid playing wich i doubt anyone does.

Level 6

Start with axe

15% Faster

30% Stronger Melee

20% Faster Melee Attack

20% Stronger Deagle

15% Less Damage Taken

15 Hp Leech

im sorry but zombies have loads of upgrades that they can get and the only problem people had with zerks was fasties being stupid. i mean do you seriously think that zombines and howlers would not be able to kill a zerk, especialy with the howlers new ability. I just think it's time the zerk got SOME of it's original power back. and if stats are reset (like mine have ):)then it will be perfectly fair because to get to lvl 6 with a zerk now will take forever and if they got the sugested update then it would take at least a month of solid playing wich i doubt anyone does.

agreed

EDIT: oh and atm all melee weapons are like giant inflatable toys. They are underpowered marshmellows..

Edited by Pufulet

Level 6

Start with axe

15% Faster

30% Stronger Melee

20% Faster Melee Attack

20% Stronger Deagle

15% Less Damage Taken

15 Hp Leech

agreed

EDIT: oh and atm all melee weapons are like giant inflatable toys. They are underpowered marshmellows..

what i want to say: just NOT how they were in the past.

Level 6

Start with axe

15% Faster

30% Stronger Melee

20% Faster Melee Attack

20% Stronger Deagle

15% Less Damage Taken

15 Hp Leech

agreed

yea were melee weapons nerfed because ive had a plank as a zerk with all the damage upgrades form the shop and i was with a gordon freeman and we spent 45 second litraly non stop hitting a normal zombie and it didn't die. the zombie was attacking a sofa so it wasnt getting hp back and it was something like 7:12 Z:H

Level 6

Start with axe

15% Faster

30% Stronger Melee

20% Faster Melee Attack

20% Stronger Deagle

15% Less Damage Taken

15 Hp Leech

agreed

yea were melee weapons nerfed because ive had a plank as a zerk with all the damage upgrades form the shop and i was with a gordon freeman and we spent 45 second litraly non stop hitting a normal zombie and it didn't die. the zombie was attacking a sofa so it wasnt getting hp back and it was something like 7:12 Z:H

plank does what? 4-7 dmg :V

Zombies shouldnt spawn anywhere anymore, we want to have a feeling there is a horror outside and thats slighly breaking in(a certain but slow death). And I've experienced a zombie spawning inside me a few times, which is kinda frustrating. A map should have at least 3 different spawn areas tho.

Zombies shouldnt spawn anywhere anymore, we want to have a feeling there is a horror outside and thats slighly breaking in(a certain but slow death). And I've experienced a zombie spawning inside me a few times, which is kinda frustrating. A map should have at least 3 different spawn areas tho.

yeah I agree. Especially on small maps zs_raunchyhouse or zs_village house. Make the zombies spawn where they are supposed to. and to avoid spawn camping bring back the old green smoke or multiple spawns?

Zombines are officialy overpowerd allowing them to crouch IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE in zs

Zombines weaknes was their inability to crouch. Many safe camp spots are built around the fact zombines could not get there. And the fact that i cant kill a zombine with 25+ shotgun shells tells me that this makes those old spots useless.

Unlike poison zombie which can be killed by a smg in reasonable time it takes about 4 peaple with smg`s to kill zombines with reasonable.

zombines need fixing remove their crouching ability or lower their hp

Edited by Griffon

Many safe camp spots

Uhhh we dont need safe camp spots, that ruins the round and game..

making zombines crouch isnt a mistake at all. It helps hunt down those medics. Their hp was decreased and they have limited sprint, so i dont see what the problem is.. maybe make him just a bit more weaker i would say about 220 max hp or so. So then we have the slow strong poison zombies of about 330 hp and the fast but weak poison zombie type with about 220hp, if u ask me that seems like a decent balance for zombine.

Edited by Pufulet
Uhhh we dont need safe camp spots, that ruins the round and game.

It is the point of zombie survival, would you be running around like a fool during a zombie apocalypse?

he has a point, and i agree that zombines shouldn't be able to crouch. a small HP buff and not able to crouch would make them more realistic otherwise they are just normal zombies that can sprint and suicide.

They were combines, so they should be better than a normal zombie. Limited sprint should also be there when zombine has nade. Its impossible to evade a zombine, it still takes to much ammo to kill it. Im forced to duck before a zombine and have a chance of not getting hit by the nade. :S i dont mind the crouching and i love the new grenade. :)

well, there is a lot of talking about the zombine because the zombine is said to be overpowered by everyone

A simple suggestion is: put the tension sounds in, i liked those (they were in ZS servers ,maybe even your before you changed to this). if you dont like them, you can just bind a key to stopsounds and you are off it

well, there is a lot of talking about the zombine because the zombine is said to be overpowered by everyone

A simple suggestion is: put the tension sounds in, i liked those (they were in ZS servers ,maybe even your before you changed to this). if you dont like them, you can just bind a key to stopsounds and you are off it

that might be a good idea, but i say make or find ones that are more scarier or better, because the old ones sound... old