Mr. Green Gaming

PONDIMAP

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You have incredibly good mapping skills. I love this style of races. You should make some more maps like this ASAP :)

Uploaded of course

I am extremely flattered to hear that from you.

The problem is that I make my maps in one time , if I continue afterwards , i do it with another perspective. I sometimes delete everything I have done before, because this is not the same mood. It doesnt match . So when I make a map, I devote a night to do it in one time, that's why I dont make maps often ^^

• 1 month later...

Why do i have the feeling that from posts like that, the MTA community is very hostile to eachother.

Because it consists of a bunch of kids that can't type in English and are filled up with the intense racing powers of GTA: San Andreas.

no offense

Edited by Silver Dot

Why do i have the feeling that from posts like that, the MTA community is very hostile to eachother.

Because it consists of a bunch of kids that can't type in English and are filled up with the intense racing powers of GTA: San Andreas.

no offense

LOL you call me a kid? and yet your profile says you're 15 way to go kiddy, im 20 for the record..

BTW i'd like to see you type straight 5AM in the morning after 9000 beers.......

also...

Grammar_Nazi_Symbolics.jpg

Stop bragging about how good yours is/trying to tell others how they have to work on theirs it's annoying as fuck and no one gives a shit...

Stop bragging about how good yours is/trying to tell others how they have to work on theirs it's annoying as fuck and no one gives a shit...

I was never bragging. A walrus acts more mature than you.

Yes, you were bragging about it, and if you weren't, then why would you say it?

I was never bragging. A walrus acts more mature than you.

Yes, you were bragging about it, and if you weren't, then why would you say it?

To point it out???? Why would I brag about something as basic as grammar?

Anyways, I'm just gonna stop this now, if you wanna have a super mature fight, you can pm me.

• 2 weeks later...