Mr. Green Gaming

GunRun discussion / suggestions

Clavus

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make the corporations more distinct

I would sugguest that working for that corporation should give you a boost with the weapons they supply so its advantageous for your corp to dominate, so you get their weapons and an advantage.

Make it other things not just headcrabs , zombies etc.

get mercs (combine npc) to protect spawns of corporations. Make them killable but they respawn after 1 min so they are a deterent againts camping the npc`s but not imposible

I quite like the mod personally :D I understood the missions and my team but its not exactly noticable. Make a colour aura depending on your team.

Add a 10 min timelimit

Add hl2 random music

Add more missions

Maybe a laststand mission where you dont respawn and last 1 standing wins?

Add shotguns and rpgs?

Edited by Pufulet

While I was trying to shoot headcrabs some fagget just kept shooting me.

It was anoying.

Well shoot back, it's still a competition.

The guy wasnt even trying to kill the headcrabs, he just thought it was a deathmatch mode.

Or is it supposed to be like this.

He was shooting you so you'd stop shooting those poor headcrabs.

You should make it more clear that the diffrent corporations are diffrent teams. I don't think you should get an advantage if the corporations were teams, because it would force people to pick corporations with advantages they don't want or need. You should have a page in the F3 menu that explains the gamemode, it's quite confusing when you first join.

Will you take community suggestions?

People don't read much nowadays do they :(

Of course I take suggestions. It's in the bloody topic title.

I still need better pun-tastic names for those corporations.

Will you take me

Because this is a rather complicated mod-in-mod; won't you need to make maps that suits this gametype?

Thing is: I'm adapting the gamemode to the maps. Each new map requires some setup (mainly registering locations) before it can be used. Besides that, there's also the possibility to add map specific gameplay features like the jetpack in gm_floatingworlds map.

I could use pretty much any mid to large sized map. I even want to support huge maps in the future, with shifting battlefields and such.

I just set the server tickrate to 66, and it drastically increased the mod's responsiveness (jetpack flying goes a lot smoother). We'll see how the server holds up.

Well i like joining the Overkill Inc. :V can you tell me whats the special power for each corporation?

Well i like joining the Overkill Inc. :V can you tell me whats the special power for each corporation?

Right now it's only the weapons you'll unlock by completing missions for them (see the weapons menu, press F3). In the future, you will get specific bonuses for those weapons. Plus there will be all sorts of powerups and upgrades.