Mr. Green Gaming

GunRun discussion / suggestions

Clavus

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Got bored a bit. Decided to make a new model... also, as Clavus made a new version today, I used it... VERY GOOD. better than last 2, cuz its comfort.

...Back to the gun. I called it "ChaosGun" for Survival inc.

Its a cannon. How I would like it working:

-It recharges for 10 seconds after a shot;

-Pushes the user (can be used such as FaN from tf2);

-Slow motion on shot;

-The weapon is rare;

-Slower speed on wearer (Cant sprint);

-Disorientates player (e.g. makes player look in another direction)

-Makes exploding blast around (No damage)

post-126-129285251727_thumb.jpg

post-126-129285253651_thumb.jpg

post-126-129285262584_thumb.jpg

post-126-129285315526_thumb.jpg

post-126-129285323336_thumb.jpg

chaosgun.txt

Edited by Mr. Darkness

A new one made (random, though. But its almost the thing I was planning on to make).

Its a Tesla cannon that shoots with balls, which on explosion create an electric sphere for 3 secs, so the player in the electric radius gets slown down and hurt + his screen will shake, while he is in the sphere radius.

If the player gets hurt by the explosion, his orientation gets ruined and his screen will shake hard so far... Also I think it can make the player lose his weapons.

Not sure for which Inc. would it fit, but I would like to give it to Explosives.

Anyway:

-Can't hurt the wearer, ie he has a container block on his back that protects him from getting hurt (but not from the explosion);

-Reloads for over 3 sec + the weapon has to be handed to get reloaded;

-Others wont recive damage if they wear the same weapon;

-The props in the electric radius will fly in any direction (depending on where the center of the explosion is located and how the prop is located in the sphere);

-Can be used to create a "wall of electricity" to block enemies.

Here are some pics:

teslaballcannon.txt

post-126-129303814878_thumb.jpg

post-126-129303818052_thumb.jpg

post-126-129303821596_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr. Darkness

3 more done :V

I had something random about first one. Its just a crate in hands, which gets dropped for teammates :V (Im not sure it could be a weapon lulz, but if you could just pick up it, you could share with it, if your teammates didnt get a weapon. By using the crate (E, not R, which is pick up) you get a random weapon (maybe it can be an item?)).

The other 2 were planned to do

1st one: Medigun (Science INC)

2nd one: Crosslight (Overkill INC)

Ideas for the guns:

Medigun:

-Heals players;

-Allows to heal self;

-Faster running speed;

-Healer cant move on healing;

-Regenerates (needs some time for regen to start);

-Can create a sphere around that blocks bullets (uses the full energy);

Crosslight:

-Faster running speed;

-Requires 2 seconds of recharge till next shot;

-On shot 10 hp drained;

-Players that see the laser reaching its end get disorientated (But not the wearer);

-The weapon is rare.

Here are pics: (Third "weapon" is that supply crate item :V)

post-126-129311618476_thumb.jpg

post-126-129311624146_thumb.jpg

post-126-129311630338_thumb.jpg

post-126-129311635121_thumb.jpg

post-126-129311643052_thumb.jpg

post-126-129311647575_thumb.jpg

post-126-129311655842_thumb.jpg

post-126-129311661081_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr. Darkness

3 more done :V

I had something random about first one. Its just a crate in hands, which gets dropped for teammates :V (Im not sure it could be a weapon lulz, but if you could just pick up it, you could share with it, if your teammates didnt get a weapon. By using the crate (E, not R, which is pick up) you get a random weapon (maybe it can be an item?)).

CARE PACKAGE WITH TACTICAL NUKES GO OG OGOGOGO

• 2 weeks later...

I will post some weapons that I happen to make later, but here are some of my suggestions for the gamemodes, mainly achievements and missions but oh well:

Achievements:

• Contract Killer - Kill a person who is just about to complete the reciever holding mission. (Last 10 seconds)
  • Tag em and bag em - Kill a total of 100 people on GunRun.
  • Blood Blast - Kill a total of 250 people on GunRun.
  • Sadistic Killer - Kill a total of 500 people on GunRun.
  • Mentalist - Kill a total of 1000 people on GunRun.
  • Shredded - Kill 3 people whilst using the xm1014 in one use.
  • Staggering Survivalist - Have your whole body be staggered and still kill a person in that state.
  • Gutted - Kill 3 people whilst using the Jackhammer in one use.
  • Mental Patient - Kill someone with your hands. (Player must have more than 200hp)
  • Last Stand - Kill a person whilst having less than 10hp.
  • Hill Hogger - You and your teammates score 15 points without others scoring a single point.
  • Assassinator - Be the person to kill the targets in the assassination missions for 3 Consecutive assassin missions.

Missions:

• The Crazies - You're all infected, you will start to deteriorate and lose hp gradually overtime, to slow down the process there are some small boxes scattered around shown on your radar, you must find these in order to be the last team standing, the boxes will provide you with a limited 5 second pause on your infection, after that time you will yet again begin to deteriorate. The last team alive will receive a 5% boost on their weapon market.
  • Money Collection - There are 50 money packets lying around, the team that picks up the most money packets wins 5% more for their weapon market.
  • Bounty Hunter - A person at random will be selected to be assassinated, the person who assassinates them will then have a bounty on them of which they then need to be assassinated, the person who has the bounty on them at the end of the 3 minute timer will recieve 10% on their teams weapon market.(Teammates wont have to assassinate their own teammates)

Edited by Doubleedge