Ywa

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

This shows up at the end of a round:

Timer Error: [garrysmod\gamemodes\zombiesurvival\gamemode\server\sv_endround.lua:754] attempt to concatenate upvalue 'NextMap' (a nil value)

Client gets this:

[zombiesurvival\gamemode\client\cl_endgame.lua:670] attempt to index local 'panel' (a nil value)
[

And the greencoin system does not work in the open-source version.

Or I'm just an idiot? :P Bit of a noob, but any input would be great.

Edited by azzax

This shows up at the end of a round:

Timer Error: [garrysmod\gamemodes\zombiesurvival\gamemode\server\sv_endround.lua:754] attempt to concatenate upvalue 'NextMap' (a nil value)

And the greencoin system does not work in the open-source version.

Or I'm just an idiot? :P Bit of a noob, but any input would be great.

thats cuz your not connected to the green coin database (and i asume the leveling database too?), so you tecnically have none.....

as for the next map error i dont know...

Edited by Griffon

thats cuz your not connected to the green coin database (and i asume the leveling database too?), so you tecnically have none.....

Er. I connected the database up properly, all the sql tables were linked, even got a notice once I started it up that the sql was successfully connected.

:huh:

I dont get this crap.

is this like something ppl can make their own ZS server? (with this Left4Green Hi-tech quality)

and Ywa says that its kinda same as normal l4g zs, but it has no GC?

Pretty much yeah. Our gamemode is open-source. We did strip out some parts, like GC. But they should still work (like, everyone has 9999 GC, for example).

@ azzax: No I don't. Just wait for NECROSSIN. :)

• 1 month later...

Bump

I think I might be interested in working in zs now. I may have little or no experience in coding, but I have been practicing on my test server changing and understanding numbers and what their functions are, and I think I could be of great help balancing zs since I always want to contribute.

The tasks I want to do are:

Redo the f1 place since it hasnt been updated in 1.5+ years?

Balancing

Editing weapons

Editing old info with new better info

Editing zombies

Editing humans

I would always be sensible about what I am doing and always thinking of zombies and humans and make sure they are well balanced and good to play with.

Edited by Pufulet

Bump

I think I might be interested in working in zs now. I may have little or no experience in coding, but I have been practicing on my test server changing and understanding numbers and what their functions are, and I think I could be of great help balancing zs since I always want to contribute.

Balancing

Editing weapons

Editing zombies

Editing humans

I would always be sensible about what I am doing and always thinking of zombies and humans and make sure they are well balanced and good to play with.

You, gameplaybalancing ?

:lol:

Bump

Balancing

Editing weapons

Editing zombies

Editing humans

What if you're drunk?

I will be talking to darkstar when im drunk, so its ok

I have seen you placing exploitboxes cratespawns and such in total failplaces while we were on your testserver ( he almost fucked my map up -__- ) so PLEASE dont do that.

I was just doing it on your map because I knew you would go apeshit.

You did it on other maps too ( I just say exploitbox on sector 4 ) :rolleyes:

Tbh I dont think we need exploitboxes anymore, fastzombie are strong now and can easily force people to get down / push them off.

Edited by Tennisballesser