Mr. Green Gaming

Zombie Survival Green Apocalypse is open-source

Ywa

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to make a swep (lol) which probably isn't hard for you to make but it's a start.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5197/gmflatgrass0001w.jpg

How about making dual wielding an upgrade?

xd

What ever way you choose to incorporate that, I WANT IT!!!! :D

I would like to see Poison zombies, throw and collect Poison headcrabs. B)

Collecting dead poison headcrabs will make the healing aura and poison gas larger, higher strength, slower and a bigger target? xD

When Normal Zombies are killed without headshots, they automatically become headcrabs or crawlers. :)

When Fast Zombies are killed without headshots, they automatically become fast headcrabs or fast crawlers. :)

(also add in fast headcrab and crawlers) :D

Fix collision for poison headcrab, headcrab and fast headcrab, as they cannot get through windows and crouching places.

Good ideas, but i think it would be too complicated?? and i dont personally would like those ideas, (execpt dualwield) anyways :S

• 2 weeks later...

Clavus if you give me a decent link to a decent tutorial then i will be glad to watch and learn how to code if you tell me what you use or deluvas as i am willing to help keep zs up!

Draco

Well i think a newbie wouldn't be such a great idea to hire to code for ZS

Edited by Sneed
  • 1 month later...

I could help with the gamemode, I have a fair amount of experience with lua and the source engine.

You need to talk to me first, then if I agree that you're capable of doing the job, I'll talk to Ywa. (although I have a feeling already). You can get my Steam ID from my profile.

Edited by Deluvas

I could help with the gamemode, I have a fair amount of experience with lua and the source engine.

You need to talk to me first, then if I agree that you're capable of doing the job, I'll talk to Ywa. (although I have a feeling already). You can get my Steam ID from my profile.

im pretty sure Necrossin has the job well handled at the moment?

im pretty sure Necrossin has the job well handled at the moment?

What's wrong with having more people .. ?

EDIT: ...or have you already tipped him to secretly modify values inside the scripts :P

Edited by Deluvas

Actually, to tell you the truth, NECROSSIN isn't that experienced... so working with a better coder is better (if that is the case, as in he can get experience)

I say Necrossin is doing a mighty fine job actually.

You can't say that because you don't know how to code. Anyway, as I said, it's better to have more people, because they learn from each other.

PS: (Hundred2): ..and yeah, I was talking about coding and not the actual design, but it seems you're too blind to read.

Edited by Deluvas

Actually, to tell you the truth, NECROSSIN isn't that experienced... so working with a better coder is better (if that is the case, as in he can get experience)

I say Necrossin is doing a mighty fine job actually.

You can't say that because you don't know how to code. Anyway, as I said, it's better to have more people, because they learn from each other.

PS: (Hundred2): ..and yeah, I was talking about coding and not the actual design, but it seems you're too blind to read.

:(

Stop hating everyone.

Edited by Hundred2

No, it doesn't work like that. Anyone can get write access, even if someone doesn't got pro skills.

Just e-mail me: [email protected]

• 1 month later...