Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

I welcome any and all nerf'ing of mines. People just redeem as engineer and spam them, which then irritates me and makes me want to give myself an awp as a zombie and shoot them in the goddamn face, due to little delay time upon placement.

Then do it.

:pipe:

I would. But crybaby ZS players would bitch about admin abuse and then bitch for me not to be admin.

If anyone threatens you I'll just kick his dirty ass out of the server.Wait no. I'm not admin :(

Maybe I'll just talk about dirty things, so they'll get scared :D

I welcome any and all nerf'ing of mines. People just redeem as engineer and spam them, which then irritates me and makes me want to give myself an awp as a zombie and shoot them in the goddamn face, due to little delay time upon placement.

Then do it.

:pipe:

I would. But crybaby ZS players would bitch about admin abuse and then bitch for me not to be admin.

They are just raging to much.

I totaly agree with Darkstar.

@ new ui : Why would i want to see round time in miliseconds? It makes no fucking sense and simply looks ugly/distracting

Because that's how I designed it and I like it. Problem, officer?

yes the problem is that milisecons serves no purpous

you cant say ill redeem in 9001 miliseconds

humans cannot acuratley measure miliseconds on their own and use it to guage something

theres a reason the international standard unit for time is seconds

meanwhile i get to see the eyesore of blury numbers flicker by when they contribute nothing to the gamemode. The rest of the HUD is reasonable but the timer looks unprofesional and will do nothing but annoy players. If it contributed something like the rest of the HUD i would not care, but it does NOTHING //Rant

About the timer with milliseconds, I find this useless too, but more important, it distracts too much your eye when you look at the top of the screen (and god knows how many times I look at the top, just to see colored dots or zombies), it makes a faster movement on the screen and it's pretty disturbing.

Another thing, that same bar, with the timer, could be reduced and moved a bit to the top, because currently there is a little blank space between it and the top border, and also the blood effect under it could be slightly reduced (the trails are a little bit too long).

And instead of making a big zombie counter at the middle of the bar, you should devide the counter in two, humans left and zombies (because currently you need to watch the bar to see how many zombies are there and look at the bottom for the number of humans left).

Edited by Chikennugget1

I thought i wont make any replies in the forums because the gamemode is under construcion. Need to say that support class is gettin MORE GAY from day to day Wtf with nail hp ? now like me 2 lvl of support has like 6 nails and i will lose them all to nail one f#$% prop to not to move wtf ? and yeah the ammo box, dunno why make it when you will have no time to wait to get the ammo because you will need to watch over yourself or props... Well and thx for making the game more unballanced then before now support class sucks over other classes the weakest and not even useful shit gay aids class its even easier to quit playing support. I dont know why other classes have good stuff and support is so weak with no other chances to get better over time.

i have awesome idea... delete all zombie classes exept fast and normal...

that would be awesome... since new classes are just OP or annoying

:meh:

Somehow agreed with Sickpl, but to notice, the teamplay is getting more bright. I think that you really should work on support a bit, because he really is weak. Maybe give him a different pistol on start? He has an usp... Atleast give him damage bonus with smg's?

Alot of people have been saying that Commando - Support - Engineer is being left out but im not good with those. I made all the zerks happy so as much as I want to help, i dont know how to.

I would say to make commando seem more 'commando'. It dosnt actually feel like hes different to being a normal survivor with no abilities. Make hes grenades much much stronger, maybe a knife and maybe add some more rifles to the game, maybe make one of his perks more usefull?

maybe when there is a group of surviviors with atleast 1 commando, and when that commando does a kill, he activates damage aura for 20 secs? There will be an effect under the group of surviviors (or maybe some sort of an effect like with new necro's admin hat, but different color) which are close to that commando maybe, when its activated?

Edited by Mr. Darkness