Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

Lipton well i dont know in what world you live ... you think that getting a good team to cade commando, medic etc is easy ? Look around so much noobs on sevrer that dont know how to properly cade and i dont even say where. So tbh support will be weak all the time because the strenght of support should not be in guns but in things that he do - CADES! Now thinking about ways to improve the class i think it is not possible to do nothing so maybe better to remove the class when it is weak it's just better to not have it than heving is useless ...

Uploaded new update on SVN:

• Added option in F4 menu that allows you to quickly switch human's class instead of typing !hclass ...
  • Probably fixed unstable grenades (I hope :o).
  • Actually increased damage for all weapons (except melee), however reduced maximum amount of ammo that you can carry for each weapon (Going to tweak this addition during the next updates so dont complain about it :P).
  • Added supply's spawnpoints & exploit boxes for zs_glacier.
  • Fixed bug where door had full hp after it was breaked.

And few changes from update that were applied few days ago (they are on the server already):

• Fixed "Dudes! Let's place all c4 in same place" bug.
  • Increased speed of ammo regeneration for Mobile Supplies.
  • Re-added small anti-suiciding system.
  • Added few exploit boxes on zs_dump.
  • Changed spawnpoints on zs_trainstation.

New suicide system works well and i only hated it on chaos system (i drowned and had low hp for 4 minutes). It should be back to normal around 16:30 instead of the 14:30 it is now. Im afraid to use nades, because they can kill you through a wall. Hopefully that will be gone with your fix. :)

Well i played a little ZS today and i was engineer doing fine until i got the bllody pulse rifle

IT IS AWFUl

1)It doesn't do very much damage

2)Has WAY to much recoil

3)Take to long to regenerate

4)I miss spawning with it at level 4 engineer :P

SO MAKE IT BETTER!!!

Also the pulse SMG is better at the moment

Edited by mogadonskoda

Constantly cading would be boring, but constantly running to. The change is the thing that drives zs, the unpredictable. We need the zombies that get into cades and we need zombies that are good in breaking cades. All zombie classes have their own use against runners and caders. I think tampering with the thing that drives zs will lead to a boring gamemode. Stop complaining about a single gun, im not complaining either about a single gun like the ubersized M4A1. There are more important things to improve in ZS.

Edited by Damien

I would like to say that in nextweeks update necrossin will be doing the 'Accuracy' update which makes all weapons less accurate and you have to use ironsights to make them more accurate which will make the game more realistic and you will have a disadvantage if you run and shoot. Commandoes will probably have a new perk or 2 after talking with necro, there thats your latest news, oh and lets not forget zs_marsh, dont worry its not laggy!

I would like to say that in nextweeks update necrossin will be doing the 'Accuracy' update which makes all weapons less accurate and you have to use ironsights to make them more accurate which will make the game more realistic and you will have a disadvantage if you run and shoot. Commandoes will probably have a new perk or 2 after talking with necro, there thats your latest news, oh and lets not forget zs_marsh, dont worry its not laggy!

My first special effects map :D

Also agreed with Damien.

Ahem...

Uploaded new update on SVN (should be avalaible on the server today):

• Changed accuracy for some weapons, that makes ironsights more useful.
  • Enabled ironsights for Pulse SMG because of this^.
  • Added ability to switch between 'huge' BC2 styled weapons and usual ones (Press F4 and you will see it above class list).
  • Added small panel that shows 'rewards-for-kills' tree for each class. Press F2 to check it out.
  • Added new menu for human's classes.
  • Actually fixed bug where human's class menu was showing weird or wrong requirements for each class.
  • Added few more exploit boxes on zs_lighthouse.

Some changes here :S

- Reduce chances of howler sound shield

(just about everytime a howler screams it gives a shield)

- Jump over headcrabs

(sick of trying to jump over a tiny headcrab but blocks me)

Upgrades

- Armor Piercing - chance to ignore howlers sound shield and zombine's armor -

(more damage to them)

- Alyx Vance - Chance to spawn as Alyx from The half life 2 game - spawns with a preferably with a turret would be nice

(to make necro or deluvas happy)

- Reduce chances of howler sound shield

(just about everytime a howler screams it gives a shield)

- Armor Piercing - chance to ignore howlers sound shield and zombine's armor -

(more damage to them)

Just leave the damn Zombie classes alone. They're fine! They're supposed to be fun to play not boring... Why can't you possibly think of something fun for the human side, too? Abilities that can partially or fully counter-part the other team's abilities! For instance: The medic is boring as it is. Why not replace the current "Medi-gun" with a "Medi-SMG" that shoots "syringes" healing team-mates or damaging enemies + some sort of healing grenade or area, whatever... Come up with fun ideas, damn it!

- Alyx Vance - Chance to spawn as Alyx from The half life 2 game - spawns with a preferably with a turret would be nice

(to make necro or deluvas happy)

Maybe only NECROSSIN.

Edited by Deluvas