Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

is the commando leveling going to be fixed or am i staying lvl 1? I have been playing for 60 hours, mostly commando, and im lvl1... Its impossible to lvl up. As medic, u need 10k healing to become lvl1, as commando, u need 800 meatshowers to become lvl1. So 12,5 healing for each meatshowers, so i have a feeling that medic is little bit easyer to lvl up than commando. Make the 800 meatshowers 200 or 300 meatshowers, lvl 0 isint supposed to last for fucking months.

Forgot to post small changelog about yesterday's update:

• Increased horde resistance on 10%.
  • Almost all gibs now are clientside (however there will be few gibs that zombies can eat)
  • Doubled amount of blood and updated few blood effects :o
  • Prepared some files for objective maps
  • Removed delay from redeeming
  • Brought back 30% last human dmg bonus only for these who has 'Last Man Stand' (from previous update)
  • Added few map filters: Ability to disable bloom, beats, game music
  • Added 'func_win' entity from Zombie Master (For objective stuff)
  • Added 'info_manipulate' entity from Zombie Master (Nothing special just fakes the entity so it will load keyvalues from map)
  • Added 'outputhook' entity to track map's events for objective mode (Really huge thanks to Clavus for showing me this script :))
  • Actually added 'Objective' mode, but its disabled on actual server and not realy finished

Thoughs about possible upcoming update:

1. Medics no longer should be able to heal themselves.
  2. Add gc fo healing for medics.
  3. Add (possibly) new candy weapon for medics
  4. Add 2 minutes redeem limit (when you reached amount of brains needed for redeeming - you will have 2 minutes to redeem, otherwise you will be FOREVER ZOMBIE. This is against pussy-ass late redemers)
  5. Add gc reward for surviving (:o)

Edited by NECROSSIN

[*]Medics no longer should be able to heal themselves. :

[*]Add gc fo healing for medics. :

[*]Add (possibly) new candy weapon for medics :

[*]Add 2 minutes redeem limit (when you reached amount of brains needed for redeeming - you will have 2 minutes to redeem, otherwise you will be FOREVER ZOMBIE. This is against pussy-ass late redemers)

[*]Add gc reward for surviving (:o) :

1 Might be a good idea, but bad if team has only 1 medic.

2 . YES !

3 . Probably spawnchance for Alyx Gun :D

4 . Just force them to redeem then, if I have autoredeem off I sometimes dont realise that I have my brains :blink:

5 . Nothing to say :lol:

Edited by Tennisballesser

is the commando leveling going to be fixed or am i staying lvl 1? I have been playing for 60 hours, mostly commando, and im lvl1... Its impossible to lvl up. As medic, u need 10k healing to become lvl1, as commando, u need 800 meatshowers to become lvl1. So 12,5 healing for each meatshowers, so i have a feeling that medic is little bit easyer to lvl up than commando. Make the 800 meatshowers 200 or 300 meatshowers, lvl 0 isint supposed to last for fucking months.

THANK YOU!

Just read my stupidly long post, and almost every other post and i have some comment about that, meatshowers are rarer than headshots yet we hav to do more wtf?

and btw isnt it 600 atm?

I think it should be 300 for lvl 1, and 1000 for lvl 2

level 2-4 is the hardest thing ever becuase not many howler ever and you hav to use the fucking rifle which by the time you get it the zombie team is all poison zombie...

Btw Tennis i think Necro is trying to say he will make a SMG for medic like in killing floor, which is gunna be as powerful as engi candy gun :V

Edited by mogadonskoda

1. Medics no longer should be able to heal themselves.
  2. Add gc fo healing for medics.
  3. Add (possibly) new candy weapon for medics
  4. Add 2 minutes redeem limit (when you reached amount of brains needed for redeeming - you will have 2 minutes to redeem, otherwise you will be FOREVER ZOMBIE. This is against pussy-ass late redemers)
  5. Add gc reward for surviving (:o)

Don't really agree with first one, med kits just need to be more beneficial to heal others with then themselves.

Change medics increased heal to increased med kit efficiency (basically 1hp's are administered faster and the kit recharges faster to compensate, possibly extra maximum capacity as well?)

Just make the faster administer part only apply to teammates so medics will have lots of reasons to heal others (they need to for leveling, they'll gain green coins and they'll earn weapons and if both medics heal each other and are under level 4, they'll actually heal each other faster then if they just healed themselves.) because medics do need to be able to heal themselves in an emergency. Also it'll fix the increased heal having no benefit until level 4 then again at level 5.

Green coins for healing would be very nice.

A new gun for medics would be tasty (It'll be fun to play with as a level 5 :) )

Zs really needs a way of redeeming to allies so you can redeem inside a barricade (this feature will disable when Dracula starts playing to stop any late redeeming plans) because people normally late redeem due to the fact they'll die when they redeem anyway so why not redeem with a nice gun? A limit would be ok if at least if you do redeem you can be safe.

Green coins for survives makes sense seeing as surviving only benefits to leveling a level 4 or 5 class (people may try to survive more often :o)

Edited by Jason0905

Uploaded another small update today:

• Added ability to switch back to older version od color mode and disable bloom in F4 menu (humans only)
  • Increased mouse sensivity for sniper rifle's scope a bit
  • Added few exploit boxes on zs ambush v2
  • Sightly increased dmg for hl2 shotty
  • Decreased max ammo amount for magnum

This is an idea I had for a new ZS Mr greenies update.

1.Medic,If healing like 50HP would give 2 GC, Then people start using it more.

-Medic speed should be Increased.

-each 100Hp heal would add 50SP

2.Commando,The knife was a more or less good idea, but when I hit the wall I see a thing like º .. Like a crowbar. But when a knife hits a wall (Like in CSS) it stays like --- on the wall, add more damage to the knife and it will be more realistic ;p.

3.Marksman,getting snipers is a little hard, low atleast some SP down per level.

-Ye its good at all <3 specially the Bullet damage

4.Engineer,Increase the chance to spawn with their special Pulse Rifle or with the Normal SMG,Add a tool that can repair props or nails.

-Maybe the Support can Repair the nails,But engineer repairing props good idea ;D

5.Support,Everthing is good... But Support should have the ability to remove nails.Seriously it would be very usefull.

6.(Shop items) Add a new upgrate that costs 6500,its a Heal beaccon that heals 1 hp/2secs and all the people around you get's heal'd too!More people together,More faster will be the healing.Like:3 people, 3 hp/2 secs.... X people X healing/1sec.

Thats all Folks hope Necrossin or Any admin/owner/member reads this.

Peace mates!

-rui

Edited by rui_troia

Uploaded an update today:

• Added FOV changer for weapons (Humans only atm)
  • Added new crosshair for shotguns
  • Increased dmg for hl2 shotgun and m1014
  • Reduced clipsize for hl2 shotty down to 4
  • Reduced amount of clientside gibs (for testing purposes)
  • Added some tracking for admin's actions

About objective mode:

Just tested it today on actual server and seems few triggers were broken (because of invalid ent.index)

So it still not avalaible until I'll fix these issues.