Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

You should stand on SOLID ground

Why add the THE? :V

:frog:

Also what happened to the self damage of the mines? can you still put em at your feet and live?

Mines should be used for traps, not for cleaning area if you are inside of zombie crowd

Yes, im against it.

was hoping youd make it 100% damage so you die instantly :awesome:

Berserker:

"Kill X headcrabs" will be replaced with "Kill X amount of ethereals(or howlers)"

I'm sorry what?! i think the Beserker leveling was fine before. I think it should get damage% back with the minimum hp back starting at like 5% but every level you get a 3% hpback increase. Melle weapons also need to do what their damage was ebfore their uber nerf because they are pointless even with zerk and melle damage upgrades and freeman it takes like 10 hits to kill a normal zombie.

sorry if im a little late i havn't been on zs in the last 2-3 weeks so imma play whenever i can be bothered to turn the other comp on.

Edited by Albino_Gunner

Berserker:

"Kill X headcrabs" will be replaced with "Kill X amount of ethereals(or howlers)"

I'm sorry what?! i think the Beserker leveling was fine before. I think it should get damage% back with the minimum hp back starting at like 5% but every level you get a 3% hpback increase. Melle weapons also need to do what their damage was ebfore their uber nerf because they are pointless even with zerk and melle damage upgrades and freeman it takes like 10 hits to kill a normal zombie.

100% agreement

Berserker:

100% agreement

melee weapons should do like 40-50 dmg :Z i mean what kind of sane person would attempt to melee a group of deadly poison zombies? :V not everyone will try to use melee weapons because they will get their asses kicked so make the damage very high

a few questions...Why can't melee weapons in general get a damage buff as pufulet said:

"Plank - 20Dmg

Keyboard - 25dmg

Frying Pan - 30dmg

Pot - 35 dmg

Axe - 55 dmg

Crowbar - 65 dmg" i think that would work or at least is worth a test.

Are etherals getting a damage nerf and are poison headcrabs getting a nerf becaue they are 2 of the most complained about hing on the server atm

will medics earn GC for healing others?

and with zerks i think rather than a damage buff they need a hp return buff. E.G start at 10% of damage and increase by 2.5 every level but with a minimus of 4 hp back?. It wont be op because of all the anti zerk classes (E.G howler and zombine) and make howler do like 50% extra dmage to zerks.

a few questions...Why can't melee weapons in general get a damage buff as pufulet said:

"Plank - 20Dmg

Keyboard - 25dmg

Frying Pan - 30dmg

Pot - 35 dmg

Axe - 55 dmg

Crowbar - 65 dmg" i think that would work or at least is worth a test.

*Noted for myself*

Are etherals getting a damage nerf and are poison headcrabs getting a nerf becaue they are 2 of the most complained about hing on the server atm

Already decreased poison headcrab's speed from 180 to 130.

Gotta increase the delay between spits.

About ethereals - need some good ideas how to balance them.

will medics earn GC for healing others?

I dont have access to gc commands so cant do much about it atm :/

and with zerks i think rather than a damage buff they need a hp return buff. E.G start at 10% of damage and increase by 2.5 every level but with a minimus of 4 hp back?. It wont be op because of all the anti zerk classes (E.G howler and zombine) and make howler do like 50% extra dmage to zerks.

I increased speed boost a bit and health per hit but berserker still not fixed at all (but he is able for leveling)