Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

You really are the chosen one arent ya Necro? :V To me it looks like you could run the whole server, you should be in charge, once I see that you are doing even better i might start playing gmod zs again..

I really cant wait to see what you can do with the berserker, maybe use the old skin of it? the dead bodies and stuff? Anyway i would really appreciate if you use my stats I sent you a while ago, and other peoples suggestions, especially weapon dmg modifications

I belive in you :D

Ok so my idea with etheral is: Make it visible when attacking and make it so it has to stand still, that way rather than being and masively op class it's more of a support class. I also think we should get the red crosshair when aiming at them.

I also like the sound of the poison headcrab but i think there should be a limit on the amount there can be (5 or something) because if you have a shotgun and they are spamming PH there is no way of doging their shots because they bounce and stay on the floor and deal damage and they are seemingly shotgun proof.

As far as maps go, I personaly hate mazes (i know some people love them but meh) and there are WAY to many house maps, is there anyway to make it so you can only pick one every 2 or 3 games because otherwise there is like 10 house maps in a row and that makes me sadface.

I think that as you become a higher level in a specific class you should get new skins and stuff, or the ability to choose from 3 or so skins once you get to level 4 or special clothing options such as maxed out medic can wear a doctor's coat like the one in tf2 or maxed engi can get a hi-vis jacket. Tbh these are completely unimportant to the game however will help distinguish veterans and newer player.

I'm just wondering because i lost all of my stats is there no way to get them back because i lost over 70 hours gameplay (in my stats setion) and all of my level stats and all my kills and damage however i still have the achievements for some for the kills and damage.

I love all of clavus maps except for massive. They are the few maps that are original, instead of all those house maps. Massive is just a massive human camp fest. Life science was a fun map :D

I love maze maps. (easy propkills :D). I miss clav_wall :S

Edited by Damien

Ok so my idea with etheral is: Make it visible when attacking and make it so it has to stand still, that way rather than being and masively op class it's more of a support class. I also think we should get the red crosshair when aiming at them.

Yeah etheral zombie should be more like tactical zombie, not a OP rush zombie And the is a NEW perk that allows commando to see red crosshair when etheral(right???)

I also like the sound of the poison headcrab but i think there should be a limit on the amount there can be (5 or something) because if you have a shotgun and they are spamming PH there is no way of doging their shots because they bounce and stay on the floor and deal damage and they are seemingly shotgun proof.

Yes it really annoying when they shoot these poisons and your screen shakes so much, Maybe timelimit between shoots and like Albino said a limit on the amount there can be these gaycrabs

You need ideas for ethereal zombies? I am the right guy, RQ'd a lot because of that class.

Problem:

- They hit a lot.

- They teleport trough cades with bare health loss.

Solution:

- Reduce damage.

- Not able to teleport

Simple.

Maybe able to teleport BUT like i have said 100000000 times, Lose more health, or recharge before can move again!!!

I cant wait until i can play :S . Finally being able to lvl again and not raging about zombine(in my opinion the only OP class). :D

Hopefully more old players are gonna play again and have a full server and at least a few people on the server constantly. :)

Edited by Damien