⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

Berserker:

"Kill X headcrabs" will be replaced with "Kill X amount of ethereals(or howlers)"

Why is this still on he list :o

firstly you will be lucky to get one howler even in a game so no chance of killing that really and you have no chance for killing etheral because the do 40 damage per attack and you do like 20 and only get4 hp back from melee :(

I honestly thing that my % buff for the zerk will bring back so many people because alot of the old regulars played zerk before it's stupid nerf and after the nerf so many quit.

also why were engi turrets removed, i'm sure i knew the answer but i have forgoten :/

Berserker:

"Kill X headcrabs" will be replaced with "Kill X amount of ethereals(or howlers)"

Why is this still on he list :o

firstly you will be lucky to get one howler even in a game so no chance of killing that really and you have no chance for killing etheral because the do 40 damage per attack and you do like 20 and only get4 hp back from melee :(

I honestly thing that my % buff for the zerk will bring back so many people because alot of the old regulars played zerk before it's stupid nerf and after the nerf so many quit.

also why were engi turrets removed, i'm sure i knew the answer but i have forgoten :/

make it howlers, ethereals are way too hard to catch with a melee weapon

I love all of clavus maps except for massive. They are the few maps that are original, instead of all those house maps. Massive is just a massive human camp fest. Life science was a fun map :D

I love maze maps. (easy propkills :D). I miss clav_wall :S

clav_wall was extremely delicious when player collisions were still on.

Played a little ZS just now. Those ethereal zombies are like freaking ninjas.

One other thing that bothered me a lot was that player speed was affected by the weapon you carry. I got a M4A1 because I hit the score limit and instantly slowed down by a lot, which resulted in me being swarmed. I think that the effect can either be much more subtle, or be entirely taken out.

Also when low on health, the motion blur gets really annoying. And being low on health shouldn't give a speed decrease either (running should always remain an option).

Played a little ZS just now. Those ethereal zombies are like freaking ninjas.

One other thing that bothered me a lot was that player speed was affected by the weapon you carry. I got a M4A1 because I hit the score limit and instantly slowed down by a lot, which resulted in me being swarmed. I think that the effect can either be much more subtle, or be entirely taken out.

Also when low on health, the motion blur gets really annoying. And being low on health shouldn't give a speed decrease either (running should always remain an option).

I totally agree with these, the slowdown thingy wasn't really liked when it came into the game. It may adds realism but hell we just want to play a good game.

Also we should consider working on the F1 panel and an improved shop, the current one is just unorganized and it's hard to even find something you want. May we get some good artists to create a new design.

Heres another bunch of ideas.

Medic

No Flashlight while holding medkit

When moving and trying to heal make that depleted sound from the health machine because you can heal.

Poison Headcrab

Less Health because its very good at long range but its supposed to be weak at short.

Smaller poison radius explosion

Longer cooldown.

Make a small amount of green gas to come off them because they are very hard to spot.

Zombine

Decrease melee damage

Slightly increase sprint cooldown

Fast Zombie

Increase time between charge attacks.

Slightly increase speed.

Howler

Decrease sheild time.

Wraith

Increase time between flickering.

Increase cooldown for teleport.

Instead of making it so you look opposite direction when wraith teleport make it so you look upwards.

Engineer

Increaes mine damage

Increase health of barricade kit

Berserker

Use my recommended stats.

Weapons

Smaller chance of getting Magnum and Glock

Add more css pistols

Greatly increase damage with all melee weapons

Crowbar should only be available if you have Crowbar weilding god upgrade.

Greatly increase damage with Deagle

I totally agree with you Clavus, the eathreals are the most overpowered things in the game and the health effects are slightly annoying but I've managed to cope with them, things you can do to weaken eathreals necro are(some are already said I know) :

• Increase damage received when telporting, maybe 15hp damage.
  • Limit the amount of times an eathreal can teleport in a life, maybe only twice.
  • Increase teleport cooldown. (At the moment it's about 2 seconds)
  • Remove eathreal teleporting completely but make them have 100hp.

There are a few of my ideas in there and some people have already said some of them.

Heres another bunch of ideas.

Medic

No Flashlight while holding medkit

When moving and trying to heal make that depleted sound from the health machine because you can heal.

Poison Headcrab

Less Health because its very good at long range but its supposed to be weak at short.

Smaller poison radius explosion

Longer cooldown.

Make a small amount of green gas to come off them because they are very hard to spot.

Zombine

Decrease melee damage

Slightly increase sprint cooldown

Fast Zombie

Increase time between charge attacks.

Slightly increase speed.

Howler

Decrease sheild time.

Wraith

Increase time between flickering.

Increase cooldown for teleport.

Instead of making it so you look opposite direction when wraith teleport make it so you look upwards.

Engineer

Increaes mine damage

Increase health of barricade kit

Berserker

Use my recommended stats.

Weapons

Smaller chance of getting Magnum and Glock

Add more css pistols

Greatly increase damage with all melee weapons

Crowbar should only be available if you have Crowbar weilding god upgrade.

Greatly increase damage with Deagle

+1 on all

Does the ethereal zombie teleport have a cooldown? If it doesn't, it should. If it does, it should be longer. Problem fixed.

It's totally not like that class wastes health on teleport/has low health/has a chance to aim human players at it while teleporting/is quite visible/makes obvious scary sounds/has low damage when it doesn't hit from behind.

Edit: (not related to Clavus' quote) Instead of making everything duller, make everything fun... I made some zombies "fun/overpowered" for a reason that I did not finish: which was to radically change gameplay for humans, too.

Edited by Deluvas

i just found a cade kit bug. If a zombie hits it as you put it down it instantly destroys it. I was zombie and holy put a cade down at the top of a ladder, just as he did i hit it and broke it instantly after that i didnt colide with him as i should have.

Also any ideas what is causing the disconects between games because it is verry annoying.