Mr. Green Gaming

Scary games

Ywa

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe you, you must have jumped a bit a couple of times.

FEAR 2 is much less scary, I think because of the fact that u are less vulnerable in 2.

Anyway, I (still) play Zombie Escape on css quite a lot, that's the only thing that sometimes gives me an adrealine shock, like when zombie humans is 50/50 and they're all behind u, and you need to backpeddle and run run run to that elevator that will elevate in 10 seconds, and then when u'r in u gotta shoot the horde cuz if one slips through y'all are fucked :yeah:

Edited by Cookie

The scariest game for me was f.e.a.r 2, she scares the shit out of me. Doom 3 definetely comes second, a pinky scared the shit out ofme, i wanted to take med pack in dark room. Med pack was laying before a damaged door, iwalk to the med kit suddenly pinkys head sticks out of the door. :S

Nightmare house 2 also scares me. I never watch horror movies, because im scared of them. :S

Beleve it or not i was scary of Crysis. Not the whole game. Only when you needed to fight the ailen for the first time (in the cave) how hard i tryed i could not get myself to enter it. Only after a shitload of videos i was able to do it. But after that i never was really scared for any game.

Don't really get scared from games,.

Do have jumpy moments on some games tho..

Like NightmareHouse2, I played it for about 5 minutes untill I found out how to get in that house and I almost jumped through the roof :')

Games like L4D2 are a bit scary the first few times you play it,. after that you recognize the sounds that tell you what is going to happen.

And if you play such games with the same people a lot, it's one big laugh the whole game.

EDIT:

There is one game tho...

Are you sure you want to know this?

Seriously?

Well, okay then.

But you were warned!

Minecraft.

Edited by BouweV

Don't really get scared from games,.

Do have jumpy moments on some games tho..

Like NightmareHouse2, I played it for about 5 minutes untill I found out how to get in that house and I almost jumped through the roof :')

Games like L4D2 are a bit scary the first few times you play it,. after that you recognize the sounds that tell you what is going to happen.

And if you play such games with the same people a lot, it's one big laugh the whole game.

EDIT:

There is one game tho...

Are you sure you want to know this?

Seriously?

Well, okay then.

But you were warned!

Minecraft.

Speak for yourself :getout:

I found that L4D wasn't scary at all. Srsly, play FEAR if you are scared of L4D and you will die :yeah:

http://www.gamezhero.com/online-games/adventure-games/thehouse-flashgame.html

If you can play this through alone at night time, then sir - balls to you!

Shameless bump. Anyone dare accept my challenge?

Make sure it's dark, cut the lights, sound at normal volume and play it alone.

Don't try and play it through at daytime, then do the same thing at night and say "Meh, easy." because that wouldn't count. First time expression - priceless.

http://www.gamezhero.com/online-games/adventure-games/thehouse-flashgame.html

If you can play this through alone at night time, then sir - balls to you!

Shameless bump. Anyone dare accept my challenge?

Make sure it's dark, cut the lights, sound at normal volume and play it alone.

Don't try and play it through at daytime, then do the same thing at night and say "Meh, easy." because that wouldn't count. First time expression - priceless.

How to play it?

I tried. In daylight, with sound, got to the 3rd room and gave up. :(

Haha, nice one.

Just to show how easily I get scared:

I opened the page up and thought I'd give it a shot myself (haven't played it for a long time). I turned the sound off. There's nobody home but my lights are on. As soon as I saw the first room's image (Dining Room.. blabla) I was like "Okay.. no.. no.. fuck this." and closed the tab. Haha!

How to play it?

In the first room you gotta click on the small picture to your left. Click it a lot.

Edited by KingRuff
  • 3 weeks later...