Mr. Green Gaming

ZS Suggestions

Okay in this topic I'll need your suggestions about the stuff that needs to be fixed/tweaked.

Current suggestions about: Supply Crates

Current Supply Crate's status: Players cant get weapons from supply crates (only ammo and health)

My idea how to tweak it a bit: Players cant get weapons until there will be big amount of zombies

Post your suggestions here please :)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

less health from supplys [medics are there for the hp]

Medics never heal on anyone.

I mean they do but not enough to weight out the supply crate.

It would make things very difficult...

So? that means the zombies will win, and then maybe the medics will heal others.

Or just remove the stupid class

Edited by Sneed

Current suggestions about: Supply Crates

Current Supply Crate's status: Players cant get weapons from supply crates (only ammo and health)

I agree with this 100%

Supply Crates are supposed to give you just supplies which is common and logical sense. Its not a mobile armory now is it?

It is ruining the idea of getting kills for weapons and this makes people get weapons just by pressin e on some crates who totally do not deserve the higher level weaponry.

Ammo should be much more scarcer and supply crates should be one of the key objectives in zombie survival in general.

Yes totally agree, Supplies are now like a moving base that gives you weapons and health and ammo SO OFTEN, It should be like that once in like 5 minutes supplies are dropped, You come to get some health and ammo refill, then u get back to the front.

and yes supplies gives you way too much Hp, There are some good medics nowadays...

I like albinos suggestion, but pufulet was right, there shouldn't really be really powerful weapons in there as it's not a mobile barracks, but maybe have melees in there? And yeah I agree that it should be every 5 minutes, because it's annoying when you (as a zombie) hurt someone else and then when they're on red they use a crate that spawns too often.

There should be like 4 supplys in a round so every 4 minutes one supply. But decrease amount of supplys needed in lvl req of classes if theres going to be less supplys in a round.

@pufulet: mobile armory is normal compared to losing your current weapon and getting swapped with a better gun out of thin air. xD

Get the insta propkilling back and fix the "gore" effect please, so that there are no corpes :V

God can't agree more. I can't imagine the number of humans I would have killed with propkill but they still manage to resist a tire shooted at 540Km/h.

Edited by Bean

Insta prop killing is something of the old zs and shouldnt be brought back. I can easily enough propkill in new zs and insta was in a lot of occasions totally unrealistic ( heavy prop with low velocity could insta-kill you :S)

I agree with you but sometimes it's totally irealistic too. The poison Zombie witch is the strongest can shoot little prop (like tire, TV, lamp, shovel, etc.) with very high velocity and it doesn't instakill the human. At least some props should instakill because of their morphology.

Small props like boots, chairs and tyres should instantly kill you if it's thrown at a fair distance like not to far but neither too close and big props should deal quite a bit of damage (due to the prop normally being heavy) but not instantly kill because it's not being thrown fast enough.

Edited by Doubleedge

Small props like boots, chairs and tyres should instantly kill you if it's thrown at a fair distance like not to far but neither too close and big props should deal quite a bit of damage (due to the prop normally being heavy) but not instantly kill because it's not being thrown fast enough.

It stills hurts if someone drops a sofa on your head.