Mr. Green Gaming

ZS Suggestions

what about if there would be weapon menu... allows you to choose what weapons you will take.

i mean there is people who don't want the next weapon but they have to.

so what about menu that allows you to see how much you need to kill until next weapon and you can put cross on box if you want it.

Sounds unbalanced, everyone will choose the best weapons.

That's not realistic, it's meant to be a survival game, you use what you find. (yeah,yeah, zombies are not realistic, but for gameplay purposes it should remain like that).

i mean their own classes... not every weapon. basicly this is just skipping weapons of OWN class.

find anything unbalanced in that :D?

oh right... you only get to choose will you get the random weapon like this

5 kills - pistol yes/no

15 kill - 347 pistol (the strong pistols) yes/no

25 kills - SMG yes/no

35 kills - rifle yes/no

50 kills - awesomeweapon yes/no

100 kills SUPERAWESOMEWEAPON yes/no

like that :P ofc those aren't right but thats just example

Edited by Weo
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about if there would be weapon menu... allows you to choose what weapons you will take.

i mean there is people who don't want the next weapon but they have to.

so what about menu that allows you to see how much you need to kill until next weapon and you can put cross on box if you want it.

Sounds unbalanced, everyone will choose the best weapons.

That's not realistic, it's meant to be a survival game, you use what you find. (yeah,yeah, zombies are not realistic, but for gameplay purposes it should remain like that).

It's meant to be a survival game?

It's more a action game to be honest, the survival part is gone.

Agreed 100%.

I have some suggestions for support class.

- Remove M3. That weapon isn't that good and it's not a support weapon :P HL2 Smg is a way lot better. As last human HL2 shotty would be better imo.

- Supply crate. %spawn is fair now but can you make something to keep the ammunition we gain when switching from another ammunition type? Would be great :)

- Mac10 is OP maybe reduce it's damage slightly.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Collisions between zombies and humans are weird, any chance to bring old collisions back? You know.. when you collide to a zombie it's like to collide a wall :) (Only against humans and zombies)

Edited by Bean

- Remove M3. That weapon isn't that good and it's not a support weapon :P HL2 Smg is a way lot better. As last human HL2 shotty would be better imo.

Fail Reply is fail

Anyone else think that support deserves the scout sniper?

Edited by Pufulet

survival part is alredy gone... cading is impossible now days when it gets raped by ethernals,poison headcrabs and zombines ( happens to me). btw zombines are still way too strong. 1/2 times when i see zombine, no one shoots it because they know they are not going to kill it... the other half is when people start to shoot it and and then zombine just explodes by its nade... its so fuckin rare when humans actually get to shoot the zombine to death...

now days people just jump in open place until they get killed... last survivors is usually zerg or medic running around.

Zombie Action 52!

you watch avgn :D?

Fail Reply is fail

What?

Fail Reply is fail

what i meant is Support should get the scout sniper from css

What?

Support should get scout sniper

Edited by Pufulet

- Remove M3. That weapon isn't that good and it's not a support weapon tongue.gif HL2 Smg is a way lot better. As last human HL2 shotty would be better imo.

Fail Reply is fail

What?

agreed.

But how will you shoot in close range?

...and whats wrong with the quote thingy?

Edited by Mr. Darkness

- Remove M3. That weapon isn't that good and it's not a support weapon tongue.gif HL2 Smg is a way lot better. As last human HL2 shotty would be better imo.

Fail Reply is fail

What?

agreed.

But how will you shoot in close range?

...and whats wrong with the quote thingy?

Fixed it.

Did I smoke something today or did the Wraith got his scream back?

I redeemed and ran in a random way with 10 zombies, including the howling bitches and wraiths, with a good familiar "WYAAAAAAH" scream.

If the wraith's ability is back you should do something with the howlers, there are enough screams and shaky/blurry effects like that!

Make those bitches doing something else than the Wraith's job (I come back on one of my old idea which was a sound alteration, when Howler screams, instead of shaking your screen it makes you "depth" for a few seconds so you can't hear attack sounds/screams etc...).

Bit annoying too, when you're in a group of howlers and eathereals you're trying to get away and then you spin and run towards them and die, make a limit on teleport radius or make eathereals wait a about 5 seconds before teleporting again brecause at the moment, eathereals are just teleporting to knock off your screen every second..

Edited by Doubleedge

Bit annoying too, when you're in a group of howlers and eathereals you're trying to get away and then you spin and run towards them and die, make a limit on teleport radius or make eathereals wait a about 5 seconds before teleporting again brecause at the moment, eathereals are just teleporting to knock off your screen every second..

+1

+1

Just leave the damn Zombie classes alone. They're fine! They're supposed to be fun to play not boring... Why can't you possibly think of something fun for the human side, too? Abilities that can partially or fully counter-part the other team's abilities! For instance: The medic is boring as it is. Why not replace the current "Medi-gun" with a "Medi-SMG" that shoots "syringes" healing team-mates or damaging enemies + some sort of healing grenade or area, whatever... Come up with fun ideas, damn it!

+1

Just remove howlers and give the wraith their scream back.Or at least change the hwoler's ability to something else.

+1

Just remove howlers and give the wraith their scream back.Or at least change the hwoler's ability to something else.

give howler smoker ability from l4d to howl humans.