Mr. Green Gaming

ZS Suggestions

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No,Fasties should stand-still,like in HL2 and the default ZS,know why? because it's supposed to be made for roofcampersr,but when you run and a group of 5 fasties chase you,consider yourself dead,because if you're not a high level zerk,or you're alone,you're gonna die,no matter how much upgrades or how much your lvl is or the weps you have,even if they don't kill you,they leave you from 100 hp to 15 hp,so i do see making them stand-still as the best option,instead of reducing the damage or the attack rate.

No,Fasties should stand-still,like in HL2 and the default ZS,know why? because it's supposed to be made for roofcampersr,but when you run and a group of 5 fasties chase you,consider yourself dead,because if you're not a high level zerk,or you're alone,you're gonna die,no matter how much upgrades or how much your lvl is or the weps you have,even if they don't kill you,they leave you from 100 hp to 15 hp,so i do see making them stand-still as the best option,instead of reducing the damage or the attack rate.

No. Fasties will hit less in this case and humans will just run away. They already get a cooldown on long duration of hitting. You are not supposed to level your self up because of zerks cant hit fast zombies. Its their problem.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

No,Fasties should stand-still,like in HL2 and the default ZS,know why? because it's supposed to be made for roofcampers,but when you run and a group of 5 fasties chase you,consider yourself dead,because if you're not a high level zerk,or you're alone,you're gonna die,no matter how much upgrades or how much your lvl is or the weps you have,even if they don't kill you,they leave you from 100 hp to 15 hp,so i do see making them stand-still as the best option,instead of reducing the damage or the attack rate.

No. Fasties will hit less in this case and humans will just run away. They already get a cooldown on long duration of hitting. You are not supposed to level your self up because of zerks cant hit fast zombies. Its their problem.

Well making the right-click lunge do a higher damage and making them stand-still sounds better,now people mainly use right click to move from a location to another one in less time,I do believe they should make the lunge attack damage a bit higher,make their damage higher,but then once again they won't run and left-click at once,they'll have to stand-still,since that sounds way more fair.

Also if you jump and get on their way,you can hit them a few times without any needing of having to move while using left-click.

Remember that the secondary mouse button can be quite usefull in certain situations,then again,Fasties ARE supposed to be an anti-camping class,not an anti-runners class.

Edited by Bluddorn

It seems that humans hardly ever win against the zombies. If you don't believe me, play a some ZS and note how often humans actually win. The game is very imbalanced in the zombies' favor. This has to change. Please post your suggestions on making the game more balanced.

My suggestions:

-Remove ethereal zombie teleportation.

-Lower zombie health/increase weapon damage.

-Reduce mine-to-self damage

Zs is meant to be hard. Besides that its alot easier for humans now than it was 3 years ago. If you work together, zombies lose alot more.

Wraith is fine. Zombie hp is good. Some weapons could need more dmg, but most are good. Mine dmg is to stop jihad engis.

I agree with most of your points, but I do think that ZS is a bit too hard, as I have recently played at least 30 times and humans have won only twice during those games. In that case, would anyone care to post some good strategies to help humans win more often?

I think I should get my own sub-forum exclusively for all my questions and topics, as I am very active and post a lot of topics. Admins, what do you think?

Edited by Typhoid

It seems that humans hardly ever win against the zombies. If you don't believe me, play a some ZS and note how often humans actually win. The game is very imbalanced in the zombies' favor. This has to change. Please post your suggestions on making the game more balanced.

My suggestions:

-Remove ethereal zombie teleportation.

-Lower zombie health/increase weapon damage.

-Reduce mine-to-self damage

No.

Also humans are supposed to die alot, usually if humans win its very frustrating for the zombie team.

Typhoid,

ZS is intentionally designed to be difficult for the humans. The very name, Zombie Survival (e.g the Survival AGAINST Zombies), instantly suggestst this.

Making the sides balanced simply ruins the game- as the Zombie players will just leave when being repeatedly killed.

I know where you are coming from with the point, but it's a situational thing. Think of how fun it is to actually win as a human. That's what separates just random groups of lone wolves and a co-ordinated group of survivors.

For example, no matter how "O-P" the zombies are supposed to be, a few survivors can live an entire round if they work together and take down individual zombies.

Zombies are supposed to be more powerful in a direct ratio to humans, is the main point.

RE Your suggestions: They are good- radical ideas are better than irrelevant percentages *cough* Ranking system *cough*, but these are simply anti-camp mechanisms and seem to work!

I agree with most of your points, but I do think that ZS is a bit too hard, as I have recently played at least 30 times and humans have won only twice during those games. In that case, would anyone care to post some good strategies to help humans win more often?

I think I should get my own sub-forum exclusively for all my questions and topics, as I am very active and post a lot of topics. Admins, what do you think?

No.You've been active only for a few days, and yes you made a lot of topics but most of them are whining topics or 150 suggestions that you could have put in the SUGGESTION THREAD.

And to stay ontopic, ZS is imbalanced.

I already said it, 2 screamers are too much. Only wraith should be able to scream and disorient people, and howler should gtfo or be changed.

It has always been hard, but mostly because 75% of the players are kiddies or noobs that don't know what the word teamplay means.

In the old time I liked playing as zombie then redeeming as human and get some kills, now I hate this because when I redeem I can stand 5 seconds before getting surrounded without any escape option, I'm disoriented by howling bitches and blocked by fasties or crabs and I die.End of the story.

Edited by Chikennugget1

@nugget: as i said before: the screams has different effects. One shakes and pushes/pulls you, the other makes you turn around. They are different classes in my opinion. Besides balance is more important than removing classes.

I hate it that people are constantly whining about how hard zombies are, but its not the zombies that are the problem. They dont have enough experience and rage when they get killed. The problem is, is that when you only play human, your gonna suck at being zombie. Thats what is happening alot. The team that wins is the team that is smart enough to co-operate. Let me give an example: i was normal zombie and bean was poison zombie, i had a prop. I could have tried killing the human with the slow velocity, but i gave my prop to bean. Another example: one goes poison, another howler and a zombine. Howler makes sound shield, poison heals howler and zombine blocks the doorway. Human example: 1 commando, 1 medic and 1 support. Commando shoots, medic heals and support protects cade and resupplies ammo.

CONCLUSION: co-operation is the key to winning.

@nugget: as i said before: the screams has different effects. One shakes and pushes/pulls you, the other makes you turn around. They are different classes in my opinion. Besides balance is more important than removing classes.

That's the same thing, you can't see anything because your screen is blurred and you are running in the wrong way so you have no chance of surviving.

Edited by Chikennugget1

Remove the !autoredeem option. If you have 8 points as a zombie, you have 2 minutes to redeem. If you didn't redeem in that 2 minutes you will be a zombie for the rest of the round.

Reduce posion headcrab explosive thing's effect radius.

Make a warning sound 3 seconds before ammo regen, so I can switch to the weapon I want ammo for.

Also please fix the timers.

Thank you.

Edited by kuszkusz