⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

ZS Suggestions

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remove the !autoredeem option. If you have 8 points as a zombie, you have 2 minutes to redeem. If you didn't redeem in that 2 minutes you will be a zombie for the rest of the round.

Reduce posion headcrab explosive thing's effect radius.

Make a warning sound 3 seconds before ammo regen, so I can switch to the weapon I want ammo for.

Also please fix the timers.

Thank you.

Wait no, and if you don't want to redeem 3 times and just want to redeem at the end (assuming you're zombie since the beginning or not too late, and you have more than 8 kills) ?

The "most brains eaten" wouldn't have sense.

Wait no, and if you don't want to redeem 3 times and just want to redeem at the end (assuming you're zombie since the beginning or not too late, and you have more than 8 kills) ?

The "most brains eaten" wouldn't have sense.

Well, actually i made up that idea to prevent end-redeemers(when only 2 humans left). Some players forget that the goal is to survive as a human, and not doing some kind of jihad run at the end(or comeback/level whoring).

I think the game mode has some design problems, mainly that it doesn't encourage surviving(suiciders, end-redeemers and co.). How can it be a winning move to suicide or not to redeem in a zombie SURVIVAL?

And about the "most brains eaten" and other statistics/achievments: they mean nothing to the gameplay, if it doesn't make sense then remove it, who cares.

And I agree with Deluvas' idea to make redeem harder. Lady Luck+Quick redeem: !rtd + kill 2 humans and there you go, you can redeem, congrats. And I like the penalty idea too(Maybe redeeming later requires more brains over time).

*Entire team is babys*

Obvious spam was obvious.

Ontopic:

Playing today, I couldn't resist to tell:

-Increase ammo regen value, or atleast make it more often.

-Auto aim on enthereal zombies annoys. Make it so that if there is almost no zombies around, you can auto-aim. The current one annoys too much.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

I started leveling support and got a few suggestions:

- increase dmg of usp, because its like your throwing rocks at a zombie.

- make chance of spawning with mobile supply crate slightly higher.

- remove the crappy shotgun and replace it with nerfed scout sniper.

And thats it for now. :)

I started leveling support and got a few suggestions:

- increase dmg of usp, because its like your throwing rocks at a zombie.

- make chance of spawning with mobile supply crate slightly higher.

- remove the crappy shotgun and replace it with nerfed scout sniper.

And thats it for now. :)

- Agreed.

- When you reach higher lvl you spawn a way too much with it you'll see ;)

- I don't really like the scout but I don't have any better idea so why not.

Edited by Bean
  • 1 month later...

So, we have the commando, not really a great class. Because its just a shooter.

Well okay, but what if the commando regenerates a little ammo... and has +50%health for tanking? Or one of those two.

The cons of the commando is that their slow, why? Commando's are highly trained. Right? Well in real life they are ;)

I mean, the game has not really a ''tank'' for human survivors... could make the game more interesting!

Well okay, but what if the commando regenerates a little ammo... and has +50%health for tanking? Or one of those two.

The cons of the commando is that their slow, why? Commando's are highly trained. Right? Well in real life they are ;)

I mean, the game has not really a ''tank'' for human survivors... could make the game more interesting!

Commandos are fine. They're not highly-trained, in the gamemode I suppose they're just soldiers.

They're slow because they're carrying a lot of armor, as you can see in their model. It's supposed to be 'just a shooter'. That's the point of it spawning with a pistol people usually get at 5 score.

And please. No tank. A normal zombie has to hit a human at least 5 times before they can kill them. And that's if they're not being healed.

Making the Commando or any other class a 'tank' class will result in zombies raging more then they ever raged before. It won't make it interesting, it'll make it boring and cheap.

Edited by Silver Dot

And please. No tank. A normal zombie has to hit a human at least 5 times before they can kill them. And that's if they're not being healed.

Making the Commando or any other class a 'tank' class will result in zombies raging more then they ever raged before. It won't make it interesting, it'll make it boring and cheap.

It wont, It will probably make it more interesting now that there was the zerk update. A zerk alone would win 1 on 1 zombie fights, but he would have less health after each fight. The whole tanking idea is good because the tank requires a narrow hallway, 2 medics on him, and lots of support from other guys to handle zombines and poison zombies. Take in consideration the tank idea only works for lvl 4+ zerks with good weapons

Edited by Pufulet
  • 2 months later...