Mr. Green Gaming

ZS Suggestions

Some suggestions / things I see as improvable:

Humans:

• Nails seem too strong and the engineers barricades too weak
  • The shotgun should be equal in usefulness with the auto-shotgun
    (slightly increasing the normal shotguns damage might help)
  • The auto-shotgun is quite useless right now.
    (You run out of ammo in seconds and regenerate only 16 every few minutes)
  • Berserker, on high-level is overpowered again
  • Commando needs some special ability that makes it stand out
    (Like Berserkers have their meele specialization and Engineers their mines)

Zombies:

• Time until first zombie is chosen seems too lengthy
  • Zombine is a bit too weak now
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insta prop killing is something of the old zs and shouldnt be brought back. I can easily enough propkill in new zs and insta was in a lot of occasions totally unrealistic ( heavy prop with low velocity could insta-kill you :S)

I agree with you but sometimes it's totally irealistic too. The poison Zombie witch is the strongest can shoot little prop (like tire, TV, lamp, shovel, etc.) with very high velocity and it doesn't instakill the human. At least some props should instakill because of their morphology.

You made it sound like rocket science, and that's why its an awesome plan.

Poison zombies 1 hit kills OR 90% health.

That would be nice :V

I totally agree with 1 hit kills with props as a poison zombie.

And yes the nails are too strong and last longer alot. If you could decrease its hp to break then that might help or maybe make the nails limited because the humans just nail all the props and it makes the game impossible for zombies.

With the poison zombie idea I think would be great fun to have that again. I especially know bean would love that and so would most players. The props are too weak now when you use a prop against a human it damages them for like not much HP lets say 20 and then by the time you get back to the prop they are gone or they just heal again. I like the idea that props such as the tires come back and are instakill again. The tire is and always will be the best prop to instakill people with.

Maybe the bigger the prop the less damage it does as small props travel faster. Then we would know the strong props such as Tires,Bikes,little coloured crates, barrels and more should become instakill. Then the Weak props should only knock about 10-50hp depending on where you are hit.

I also think maybe you could limit collide as you don`t want it to be removed so just alter it a bit because many people hate the stupid thing of being trapped and then killed just because you got blocked off. Or let the abilty to jump on the zombies heads. (maybe a shop item) or something.

Draco

Edited by Draaco

@bean: i think props arent really a problem, because there are only a few that know how to propkill. I never use poison zombie so to be honest i dont really know if its OP or not.

As I'm always using it I can say that Poison Zombie is very strong and to be honest it's not the kind of Zombie to follow your target but to stand still waiting with some props. That's the way it mean to be played behind others Zombies as support or sniping with props.

PZ is very strong in small maps (like house maps) in melee but open space maps it doesn't.

It's like the Zombine don't bother to reach your target. Just propkill with it.

Anyway I may have a totally different gameplay than other people but I'm doing pretty well like that.

That said : PZ shouldn't instakill humans with propkill.

Edited by Bean

I have a suggestion with the supply crates, have it so different classes get different things ?

Medic - Health - Cause most medics Stay on 100 HP. This will kinda let them heal people. I've been on 30 hp( and slow ) and a medic is healing me. Then a crate spawns and he runs off leaving me to die.

Commando - Maybe a new gun or something ?

Bezerker - Better melee then the one he already has. ( Not the katana )

Engineer - Cant think of one. But More barricades ???

Support - More ammo then any other class

And please remember this is just a suggestion D: Don't rage at me.

• 4 weeks later...

Since this is the suggestions thread, im going to suggest some things: :) (some old suggestions to)

- lower fast zombie dmg with 25%. ( they attack in groups so they are way to OP)

- annabelle: less dmg, but faster reload time.

- grenade: more range and more dmg. ( it fails now, cant even kill a afk zomb with a grenade :S )

- howler: sound shield should have less range, but a slightly higher chance ( to compensate)

- headcrabs: humans should be able to jump over them. (zombines are good blockers, besides its totally unrealistic)

- normal headcrab: finish the jump on a humans head code(dont know how you call it). Slightly more dmg would make him even more lethal. :)

- support: should be able to lift smaller props and lift bigger props when they are with 2.

- Commando: replace magazine perk with dmg aura.

- human classes: different skin for lvl 0-3 than 4-6.

Upgrade suggestions:

- Hyper Spray: medics can heal you to 110 hp, but you lose 1hp every second. Price: 6500 gc need: 4 other upgrades

- Alyx Vance: (same chance as gordon) to spawn as alyx. you get less dmg from props, grenades and bombs(poison headcrab). Plus you do more dmg with grenades and mines. Last but not least: you spawn with alyx gun. Price: 8500 gc need: gordon freeman upgrade.

- Adrenaline rush: when you are near death 1-15 hp get a 15% speed boost. Price:5500 gc need: cheat death.

Edited by Damien

Upgrade suggestions:

- Hyper Spray: medics can heal you to 110 hp, but you lose 1hp every second. Price: 6500 gc need: 4 other upgrades

hyper spray should not drain hp since its just 10 hp... you will loose it anyway at first hit.

I'd like to suggest some powerups too:

Light Speed : You run 10-15% faster whe nyou're the last human.Costs 5000 gc.

AwesomeShield : You can grab a prop (barrel/crate at maximum, not heavier props) and use it to protect yourself from 1 shot-propkills (once the prop touched the prop you were grabbing, this one falls down and you can't grab anything for a minute). Costs 5000.

Steel talons : When you fall down you can't loose more than 10 hp. Costs 7000.

Depth man : Howlers won't damage you anymore, but the blurry effect will last a bit longer. 7500.

Depth man : Howlers won't damage you anymore, but the blurry effect will last a bit longer. 7500.

2 reasons why this fails.

1. You cant just disable the damage of a zombie class.

2. You cant give "Negative" side effects to upgrades you can't sell. That would be unhandy.

Edited by Hundred2