Signature

Lastion

?????????  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of it?

• nice
    • pretty good for newbie
    • sucks (leave comment why)

I was f*cking around with Photoshop and I made my first signature.

What is your oppinion about it, should I change something (what and how) and why?

looks unusually large and kinda blank. If you want a more professional one, not saying im pro at photoshop kinda am but just ask me or add me on steam ' Logituch '

Edited by Pufulet

Oh and I haven't even written a helpful comment yet. Except for the size.

Well.. it's empty. I don't suggest using a white background unless you're a professional and know how to fit everything perfectly into the composition. Try starting black or a smooth gradient. Also follow a lot of tutorials. I know it might seem whack to copy paste other people's works but trust me - starting off on your own in PhotoShop will take a loooooong time. Unless you're a born talent in computer & art or something. Just follow a lot of tag/signature tutorials - these will teach you a lot. You will actually make proper signatures, even though they're not that original. And over time you will develop an image in your head on the standards of a signature and you will gain a lot of experience. Only then will you be able to step out of the line of copypasting and start creating your own good-looking signatures.

Or just do whatever you want.

Oh and I haven't even written a helpful comment yet. Except for the size.

Well.. it's empty. I don't suggest using a white background unless you're a professional and know how to fit everything perfectly into the composition. Try starting black or a smooth gradient. Also follow a lot of tutorials. I know it might seem whack to copy paste other people's works but trust me - starting off on your own in PhotoShop will take a loooooong time. Unless you're a born talent in computer & art or something. Just follow a lot of tag/signature tutorials - these will teach you a lot. You will actually make proper signatures, even though they're not that original. And over time you will develop an image in your head on the standards of a signature and you will gain a lot of experience. Only then will you be able to step out of the line of copypasting and start creating your own good-looking signatures.

Or just do whatever you want.

Kthx XD ill just start looking at tuts etc, but I like the white BG though

Oh and a really useful tip - NEVER stretch images out. I think you did so on your signature right now (correct me if I'm wrong). If you're using PhotoShop: when resizing an image with the Transformer Tool (Ctrl+T) then make sure you hold down Shift. This will make sure that the image will preserve its proportions. Do this when dealing with all the images (renders, brushes, pictures.. everything). Unless it is your intention to stretch images out.

This is the main thing newbs do, they stretch everything out. It makes images look really ugly. Just keep it in mind.

Oh and a really useful tip - NEVER stretch images out. I think you did so on your signature right now (correct me if I'm wrong). If you're using PhotoShop: when resizing an image with the Transformer Tool (Ctrl+T) then make sure you hold down Shift. This will make sure that the image will preserve its proportions. Do this when dealing with all the images (renders, brushes, pictures.. everything). Unless it is your intention to stretch images out.

This is the main thing newbs do, they stretch everything out. It makes images look really ugly. Just keep it in mind.

Thx.

Close topic plz :P