Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

I havent even finished singleplayer and not even planning to finish it. Stopped playing it as soon as I got to OP Guillotine.

Its stupid that Support has both the C4 and the claymores, Recon should have both. TV-guided missiles are unpowered and buggy, as in they go through things without exploding.

I havent even finished singleplayer and not even planning to finish it. Stopped playing it as soon as I got to OP Guillotine.

Its stupid that Support has both the C4 and the claymores, Recon should have both. TV-guided missiles are unpowered and buggy, as in they go through things without exploding.

You might want to try the Javalin approach (the laser-tagged Javalin approach to be precise) for TV-guided missiles: dive straight down on targets, hitting them from the top.

How much damage VS tank.

Must try that @ Clavus.

How much damage VS tank.

Going to see whats the exact damage in private server on weekend. Doesnt disable a tank with one hit, so probably the same damage as laser guided, which is unfair imo.

Can anyone find me a good website to get a full copy of cracked Battle Field 3 please? Also for it to allow online play.

Stuff. vv

Lol not a chance in hell you'll find one....Also why did you get it for a shitty outdated console in the 1st place??

Just buy it. Singleplayer sucks ass.E: It's probably gonna be a bitch to pirate it due to Battlelog and shit..I dunno, didn't pirate it so yeah.

You don't want to play BF3 for the singleplayer and you're not going to find a working multiplayer method (since that requires cracked servers which do not exist).

i really think you really should just belive it that you are not going to get a working crack.

Edited by TechnoNegro