Mr. Green Gaming

Favourite Console?

Favourite Console?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Nintendo Wii
    • Sony Playstation 3
    • Microsoft Xbox 360

They just didnt see the xbox console, they think that ps3 console is best (its good, agree. It has a very comfort using). Xbox console is most useful - not so much buttons, and an understandable using for newbies.

Lol'd, i dont speak about nintendo wii. It has no console :V

1. PS3 has the same amount of buttons.

2. If you cant use a controller with "so much buttons" on the ps3. Your intelligence must be below 4. (cookies for the one that gets the reference :V )

And internet = fanboy lair.

They just didnt see the xbox console, they think that ps3 console is best (its good, agree. It has a very comfort using). Xbox console is most useful - not so much buttons, and an understandable using for newbies.

2. If you cant use a controller with "so much buttons" on the ps3. Your intelligence must be below 4. (cookies for the one that gets the reference :V )

[mp3]

[/mp3]

durr

said something wrong last time about buttons... :U

[mp3]
[/mp3]

What do you want to say with this?

Edited by Mr.Darkness

iwannaanalventilation...

omg youre right... now ill spell X-Box

The 1 thing I hate about the Xbox (<-- THAT is how you spell Xbox, not X Box or X-Box, which is how my media teachers spelt it) controller is it's D Pad, it is the most awkward thing to use in the world
Oh lol :)

you would put the song Infinity 2008 ^_^

This?:

[mp3]

[/mp3]

sure <3

Edited by Mr.Darkness

To be honest, right now, all my Xbox is doing is just gathering dust, it hasn't been used in months, and probably wont be used until there's a game that isn't going to be on the pc that I want e.g. ODST or Reach

I agree it aint the best D pad but I dont think its that bad? Normally you dont need it so much in games, at least for primary functions.

True, you don't use it much, but when you do use the damn thing it's awful to use, the PS3's and even the Wii's is MUCH easier to use

Edited by ERROR 401
  • 9 years later...