Mr. Green Gaming

Raise ping limit?

but I`m sure u`re afraid to lose. U don`t know how to evade lag, so again: you SUCK as racer, you SUCK as admin to.

Yeah Bandit. You're afraid to lose fool. What a noob, you can't even evade lag.

What? You think you're supposed to play with no lag ? :o who u think u are? sucky racer, sucky admin.. and what not!

</troll>

Edited by BinSlayer

Terminator, are u famous in MTA? I never saw you in the server, and I play every day... Just one thought: good players in GTA SA on line (SAMP or MTA), THEY KNOW HOW TO EVADE LAG!!! To me, u`re a poor player and a poor racer to. As I said, if you really know play this shit, you also know evade lag! If you dont, u`re just a complaining poor race... "LAG, LAG, LAG"... Go play Counter Strike! I`m really boring with you, so play alone in the server, is the only way to win, right? hahahaha.

lol umad bro?

i agree with a 400 limit,cause i'm also from brazil. Anyway is totally my responsability when someone get rammed in a racing battle. Agree that must suck for some of you,but we don't have another way,and in my point of view a online gameplay it's supposed to all the world have fun. So,incoviniences like these might happen.

Even having a high ping(+/-200,sometimes 300)i don't have problem with the players. I try to keep on my distance from them,cause i know i am the problem. Sometimes accidents happen but i do my max to evade.

U don`t know how to evade lag, so again: you SUCK as racer, you SUCK as admin to.

Okay.. really.. suck my weiner.

I'm laughing my ass off though

You're wrong zera. Bandit is one of the best admins in the server on my opinion. But as i said before,it's your responsability if you lag,so just try to evade the players to don't ruin their fun,just like i try to do.

• 1 year later...
I for one find it completely unfair that I cannot play on your server just because I'm from a distant country, my internet connection is decent, but I simply cannot lower it due to location, can i suggest a ping limit of about 800, that will at least separate the people from distant countries from the people with simply poor connection

Did you get any ping problem while playing online games?

If you get any high ping ,try to lower your ping rate by using some of the following instructions.

1.Don't open any videos,stream and check if there any problem in your router.

2.Make sure there's no browser .exe's still running in task manager

3.Try to contact your internet service provider and get suitable data plan.

4.Use any software like Game Booster

5.Move closer to server

I am sure,if you follow the rules,you will get chance to reduce your ping rate.When i had the same situation,I followed the same rules.Now i have better ping rate.So only i would recommend this ways.Finally you can check your new ping using Whoisxy.com

• 2 weeks later...

Noobs just connect through a proxy thats in Europe.. That way your ping will show 20~60...     Even though your ping is 700...

Edit:  Didnt notice this was a resurrection for the dead thread. anyways my comment still applies to noobs.

Edited by Taint3d