Mr. Green Gaming

Screenshot + Video Thread

1 minute ago, AX97 said:

Im intrested about these effects how you make these?

Im learning Adobe After Effect for animation and transitions

It's Ae?

Adobe is the best program to use i think, you just need knowledge about it wich i don't have.
So i just use the Microsoft Video Editor, it comes with basic filters, effects etc.

Very easy to use for noobs like me :)

In memory of DonGato

Sandro 2 days ago requested me a very special paint, the paint of DonGato.

For a tribute to his left, i think it's a very deep idea, it's something that make me smile.

He tell me the bad news about him, and i could not believe in what he say, devasted and feeling empty i wanted to refill this blank space in my heart with this video, a tought that is coming from all of us of Mr.Green Gaming.

One more race for DonGato.

Nothing kills racing.

The video as been shared only there.

On 3/20/2020 at 10:42 AM, AX97 said:

In memory of DonGato

Sandro 2 days ago requested me a very special paint, the paint of DonGato.

For a tribute to his left, i think it's a very deep idea, it's something that make me smile.

He tell me the bad news about him, and i could not believe in what he say, devasted and feeling empty i wanted to refill this blank space in my heart with this video, a tought that is coming from all of us of Mr.Green Gaming.

One more race for DonGato.

Nothing kills racing.

The video as been shared only there.

This was misunderstanding, sandro who doesn't know how to speak spanish really, asked supercharles months ago and while supercharles probably said something like he disappeared from server, sandrito misunderstood it as that he was rip in real life too so don't worry :)

And nice video :)

Edited by ChickenAttack
2 minutes ago, ChickenAttack said:

This was misunderstanding, sandro who doesn't know how to speak spanish really, asked supercharles months ago and while supercharles probably said something like he disappeared from server, sandrito misunderstood it as that he was rip in real life too so don't worry :)

Maybe yes maybe no i still love Dongato 

13 minutes ago, ChickenAttack said:

How do you know who's right?

22 minutes ago, ChickenAttack said:

I really want to talk with dongato for real  he was   like a brother to me back in 2013 we used to play latenight with cock,wes,eat-all.❤i asked supercharles few months ago  in pm and  he told me he passed away i was shocked and sad.Few days ago youtube suggested  me some videos one of them was from dongato's channel thats why i asked Andrex to create for me same pj like Dongato i really loved  him. Last time I've seen him was in  mrgreengaming anniversary 2016. If someone knows his steam account  can really help me. Anyway  i hope he is okay 🙏.

18 hours ago, besweeet said:

How do you know who's right?

I asked supercharles 2 days ago and he had no idea what sandro was talking about. It was probably lost in translation and charles giving sandro a one liner like RIP Sandro or something. Sandro can't speak spanish either so there's that too, but he thinks he can because there's romanian pop music is obsessed with spanish xD

Dongato may have left us out of boredom in 2016 but the bigger factor was probably that it was around the time the ping limit was reduced so it made for a shit experience for south americans. Matrix once told me he was no longer at pc because he had lots of work, some folks just quit completely no middle ground.

• 3 weeks later...