⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Screenshot + Video Thread

Do you usually play at that horrible resolution, or did you do that just for the sake of taking screenshots?

I always play in that resolution. I'm not a graphics-whore.

Oh wow... That's insanely odd IMO. I mean, if your PC can handle it, you might as well bring things up a bit.

Do you usually play at that horrible resolution, or did you do that just for the sake of taking screenshots?

Oh wow... That's insanely odd IMO. I mean, if your PC can handle it, you might as well bring things up a bit.

I got traumatized when I couldn't play pc games for 1.5 years. Now I don't want my graphic card to overheat again.

I got traumatized when I couldn't play pc games for 1.5 years. Now I don't want my graphic card to overheat again.

Sounds like it's time for some upgrades :). Could make an easy $350 system that can play San Andreas at 1280x720. But we're getting off-topic now.

Sounds like it's time for some upgrades :). Could make an easy $350 system that can play San Andreas at 1280x720. But we're getting off-topic now.

I don't have the money, Sonny.

Sounds like it's time to get a job :).

Sounds like it's time to get a job :).

Heehee, that is amusing. I don't buy expensive things. Only money I spend is to buy chocolate with at school, acting as my lunch. I don't want a job.

Money is just uppering people's greed. The more money you have, the more money you spend, the less value the things you buy actually have. Money makes humans stupid. Money decreases the chance of brotherly help.

Humans are so stupid.

Heehee, that is amusing. I don't buy expensive things. Only money I spend is to buy chocolate with at school, acting as my lunch. I don't want a job.

Money is just uppering people's greed. The more money you have, the more money you spend, the less value the things you buy actually have. Money makes humans stupid. Money decreases the chance of brotherly help.

Humans are so stupid.

Hmm... Your way of thinking is quite weird. You can't get anywhere in life without things of monetary value. Buying things is essential with life, so without money, you'll never advance yourself in the world. Just because people want to make money doesn't make them greedy. It just allows them to support their life, family, etc.

If you think humans (of which you are one) are so stupid, then why don't you off yourself and hope that you'll be reborn into an insect, or an animal, or an alien that lives trillions of light-years away from earth? Would help our society out a lot buy having few human haters such as yourself.

Edited by besweeet

Humans are so stupid.

Hmm... Your way of thinking is quite weird. You can't get anywhere in life without things of monetary value. Buying things is essential with life, so without money, you'll never advance yourself in the world. Just because people want to make money doesn't make them greedy. It just allows them to support their life, family, etc.

If you think humans (of which you are one) are so stupid, then why don't you off yourself and hope that you'll be reborn into an insect, or an animal, or an alien that lives trillions of light-years away from earth? Would help our society out a lot buy having few human haters such as yourself.

I've had less than €1 balance on my bank for like 3 weeks now..

As soon as I get €300 for some site I made (This week),. I will have to spend 70 for my phone already..

Having no money sucks,. couldn't even buy coffee anymore; forced rehab for my coffee addiction :(

I've had less than €1 balance on my bank for like 3 weeks now..

As soon as I get €300 for some site I made (This week),. I will have to spend 70 for my phone already..

Having no money sucks,. couldn't even buy coffee anymore; forced rehab for my coffee addiction :(

Exactly. Without money, you can't even support yourself. Relying on others or the government is the wrong answer.

Humans are so stupid.

If you think humans (of which you are one) are so stupid, then why don't you off yourself and hope that you'll be reborn into an insect, or an animal, or an alien that lives trillions of light-years away from earth?

The families that just get enough money for theirselves to get around, spend it on the right amount of food and stuff, they understand. Of course they can once in a while buy something a bit more expensive, and then enjoy that expensive thing for another 5 years.

Most people I know brag about the funky big amount of money they earn each week/month, and the equally big amount of money they SPEND each week/month. Girls buy fancy shoes they will wear a week, then throw away. Guys buy the newest modernest most revolutionariest technology-stuff every month. Both genders keep having new mobile phones.

Those humans do not understand they are destroying the world as they keep all the money for theirselves. They even learn that. Look at my school books, says all about getting good jobs that pay you a lot, they never tell you what useful to do with your money.

But the thing is, money is just paper, so I do not understand why we can't say... help curing diseases or feeding the poor without money. Oh yeah! Because humans are so greedy it would never work!

Um... I mean...

Nice screenshot, wow! Gee! Yeah, it is very cool that you can make screenshots in MTA: SA (see? I'm ontopic!)

The families that just get enough money for theirselves to get around, spend it on the right amount of food and stuff, they understand. Of course they can once in a while buy something a bit more expensive, and then enjoy that expensive thing for another 5 years.

Most people I know brag about the funky big amount of money they earn each week/month, and the equally big amount of money they SPEND each week/month. Girls buy fancy shoes they will wear a week, then throw away. Guys buy the newest modernest most revolutionariest technology-stuff every month. Both genders keep having new mobile phones.

Those humans do not understand they are destroying the world as they keep all the money for theirselves. They even learn that. Look at my school books, says all about getting good jobs that pay you a lot, they never tell you what useful to do with your money.

But the thing is, money is just paper, so I do not understand why we can't say... help curing diseases or feeding the poor without money. Oh yeah! Because humans are so greedy it would never work!

Um... I mean...

Nice screenshot, wow! Gee! Yeah, it is very cool that you can make screenshots in MTA: SA (see? I'm ontopic!)

Those are the kinds of people who deserve to live on the street and beg for change. If they spend every single bit of money that they get on stupid things, then I just don't know what to say.

Feeding the poor? Poor people are poor because of their own stupidity. They can't go out and get a few jobs to support themselves? Sounds like they deserve to be poor. If they're poor and already have a few kids, then they deserve to be poor and shouldn't be supported. It's that simple. If people can't allocate their earnings properly, then they deserve to be poor. Plenty of money is being dumped into finding cures for diseases. Or so they say...

Feeding the poor? Poor people are poor because of their own stupidity. They can't go out and get a few jobs to support themselves? Sounds like they deserve to be poor. If they're poor and already have a few kids, then they deserve to be poor and shouldn't be supported. It's that simple. If people can't allocate their earnings properly, then they deserve to be poor. Plenty of money is being dumped into finding cures for diseases. Or so they say...

I'm not referring to people who are just too lazy, I'm referring to people who can't work. Or that have work but don't get paid enough. And they certainly are not poor because they are stupid.

I'm not referring to people who are just too lazy, I'm referring to people who can't work. Or that have work but don't get paid enough. And they certainly are not poor because they are stupid.

Stupid people tend to make stupid actions in regards to money. Therefore, poor people are stupid. There's no such thing as a job that doesn't pay enough. Bring down their standard of living, and any job will be sufficient. Can't stand poor and stupid people.

Stupid people tend to make stupid actions in regards to money. Therefore, poor people are stupid. There's no such thing as a job that doesn't pay enough. Bring down their standard of living, and any job will be sufficient. Can't stand poor and stupid people.

No!

I mean look further than just around your street.

Or are you saying all poor people in the world are stupid right now? Please tell me.

Edited by BlueYoshi97

No!

Or are you saying all poor people in the world are stupid right now? Please tell me.

If you're in a third-world country and can't make it to a more better place, then no. If you're somebody who lives in a somewhat developed town or city and are poor, then the chances of them being considered stupid is quite high.

No!

If you're in a third-world country and can't make it to a more better place, then no. If you're somebody who lives in a somewhat developed town or city and are poor, then the chances of them being considered stupid is quite high.

post-62-130281460585_thumb.png