⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

-[ Ragnarok Conflict ]-

Weapon designs are always welcome :P

But they need to be at least as good as Necro's.

Wont be to hard then :P

are you going to tweak floating world maps fall damage/jump pads so we dont get crippled 24/7?

EDIT:

typo in the weapon description of m1014

description

"ato shotgun"

ALSO:

Any chance we can get a winchester style shotgun for a 5 killstreak?

Edited by Griffon

Weapon designs are always welcome :P

But they need to be at least as good as Necro's.

Wont be to hard then :P

are you going to tweak floating world maps fall damage/jump pads so we dont get crippled 24/7?

That has long been fixed. You'd need to take 3 jumps in rapid succession if you'd want to cripple your legs now.

I suggest that you should be unable to shoot while using the sprint ability.

Due to people moving very fast spraying their weapons without being hit due to them moving left/right so fast

this or just give them a acuracy penalty

Sprinting already has an additional accuracy penalty. But it doesn't make people miss their target if they're right in your face.

I bought Deagle today. I tryed it out shooting an enemy in head. It took 4 shots. Maybe increase damage? Its a bit weak.

You just suck at aiming i got 2 hit kill and headstaggered in one shot

And can you look at this G36c with red dot

No youre not getting your crappy scope, it should have ironsights if anything.

Why?

I get shitty ironsight i dont like and i got a nicer one which i would have to buy anyway...

Why couldnt he justt put it in the weapon upgrade section of the shop....

and if its crappy why dont you make a better one

Edited by mogadonskoda

I have an idea for your 'final' battle mode, Clavus. The thing is:

1) The map must be big and open (e.g. a city);

2) The objective is: Kill *amount depends on amount of players so its 30x[every 3 players of a team]* of the enemy team;

3) The game action: Canisters fall with some weapons in them. The weapons will be all of type (I mean that the weapons will be all those 49 weapons);

4) If the situation is that team1 owns the world and team2 doesnt - if team2 wins that battle, team2 will start capturing the whole world.

EDIT:

Wanted to add: I bought P.E.B gun today and was just dissapointed by its accuracy. I also tried it with Xeim today shooting him in the head from 1 meter, but it stragged left hand. That was something really weird. Improve it's accuracy pl0x and give it some explosive power to where it reaches the shot. Maybe also do something like if the beam passes near the enemy it harms him still.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Wanted to add: I bought P.E.B gun today and was just dissapointed by its accuracy. I also tryed it with Xeim today shooting him in the head from 1 meter, but it stragged left hand. That was something really weird. Improve it's accuracy pl0x and give it some explosive power to where it reaches the shot. Maybe also do something like if the beam passes near the enemy it harms him still.

I would just want explosive damage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...