Mr. Green Gaming

-[ Ragnarok Conflict ]-

Just checked the size of the compressed content folder.

46 MB.

Uncompressed: 84 MB. (to put it in contrast: ZS' content folder is 218 MB)

And that's including all the following weapons:

"fiveseven"
"p228"
"glock18"
"usp"
"deagle"
"m29satan"
"glock18c"
"lightgun"
"pebgun"

// SMGs
"mp5"
"tmp"
"mac10"
"p90"
"ump45"
"rapidgun"
"lightsmg"

// Assault rifles
"m4a1"
"ak47"
"galil"
"famas"
"aug"
"sg552"
"ar2"
"g36c"
"m16m203"
"auga3"

// Shotguns
"m3super90"
"m1014"
"jackhammer"

// Machine guns
"m249"

// Snipers
"m14"
"sg550"
"g3sg1"
"awp"
"scout"
"m82"

// Melee
"crowbar"
"knife"
"stunstick"
"katana"
"scratcher"
"buster"

// Explosive / heavy duty
"mp5ex"
"rocketlauncher"
"flakcannon"

// Throwable
"hegrenade"
"clustergrenade"

// Experimental
"sunrifle"
"cerebralbore"

Plus a ton of other content.

You can open the shop at any time (although it's recommended not to do it in the middle of a fight :P). It depends on your loadout with what you spawn.

Buying a weapon will be permanent. I'm still trying to think out if I want certain stuff to have limited uses and such (like special abilities), which you can stock up on.

From my experience putting a scroll bar in a in-game menu is a bad idea, other than that the shop looks nice.

If your looking for limited uses how about stuff like grenades,extra armour,night vision,a usable medpack or revive kit, adrenaline(increase speed/reduce damage taken), increased mag, increased max amo and stuff like that.

Edited by Griffon

Needs filterable categories of the guns themselves somewhere.

Filters on things like price, power, experience and class. Descriptions will probably be more detailed. It would be neat if you'd get a 3D spin-around of the weapon when you click for more details.

It has separate categories which can be expanded (weapons / upgrades / abilities / suits / extra), and every item there under is sorted in subcategories and by cost. Filters and 3D projections would be unnecessary, you're not spending that much time in the shop on average.

From my experience putting a scroll bar in a in-game menu is a bad idea, other than that the shop looks nice.

If your looking for limited uses how about stuff like grenades,extra armour,night vision,a usable medpack or revive kit, adrenaline(increase speed/reduce damage taken), increased mag, increased max amo and stuff like that.

I was mainly thinking about limited uses for abilities. The other key options in your loadout will be primary, secondary weapons, a utility item (usually grenades / traps) and a suit (which gives a passive boost of some kind).

We've reached a magical point: my TODO list for the first release is empty (however the LATER category has 38 entries :V).

Ragnarok Conflict is getting a server. Tomorrow.

The following maps and gametypes will be playable:

• de_port - Supply Hunt
  • cs_assault - Crash Site
  • cs_office - VIP
  • cs_italy - VIP
  • ts_flood - Ghost Artifact
  • ttt_vessel - Crash Site
  • ts_backdraft - Ghost Artifact
  • cs_parkhouse - VIP