Mr. Green Gaming

CS: Global Offensive

Ywa

The visual style and map design looks very much like L4D2. So if you want zombie mode, just play L4D2 :V

So it's just a remake of CSS with a few new weapons, map layout changes and a new texture pack.

What'd you expect, really? I think you can't really add much to the CSS formula without breaking it. I don't expect Valve will make this a full-price game either.

OH YES FUCK ME YES GODFUCKING DAMNIT YES AFTER 7 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! MOTHERFUCK!

Valve has been trolling, i bet the same thing will happend with hl2ep3

This looks interesting, I might buy.

Lold 50%, buy a valve game?

Yep will definitely be buying, purely because its CS?

100%.

So it's just a remake of CSS with a few new weapons, map layout changes and a new texture pack.

r u saying u dont like it?

The visual style and map design looks very much like L4D2. So if you want zombie mode, just play L4D2 :V

L4d is for pussies(killing floor isint) and its more Portal2ish.

I'd love to see what the community can make with this CS.I'm looking forward to that more than the game itself

LANPARTEEH, but when the beta comes out, gotta get a zombie mode for that and start Troulin'.

r u saying u dont like it?

*Checks original post* nope don't seem to mention me not liking it.

I wonder how they'll price it though, or if there will be a special promotion linked to it. Like people who own CSS get a discount or something, that would be extremely sweet and that way they can up the price a bit for people who don't own CSS.