Mr. Green Gaming

Carpileup unban me or i'll be trolling you the rest of my life.. (or when i forget about you)

MrAlex

Love how the servers are runned by lil 16yrold german kids... Either way unlock my thread please had nothing to do with becoming admin I was merely recommending that I would be a great one since the admins you currently have are lil shitheads.. Hmkay?

Other then that I just wanna get unbanned or some kind of refund of my time that I was banned..

I thought that was pretty self-explanatory but then again.. This is a forum..

We'll figure out if the reason CarPileUp banned you is legitimate (which it probably is). The admins being "shitheads" is just your rage-filled opinion, because you got banned.

Getting a "refund" for the time you were banned is probably the most ridiculous thing I've heard all week, and you probably know that as well.

The other thread won't be unlocked, but I'll leave this open for a short while. Though if it turns into a shitstorm it'll be closed in no-time.

Allright let's be real professional right here..

I got banned for no reason. I'm hoping that whoever is in charge here knows this kid isn't a good admin whatsoever and should protect me from any further admin abuse.. Also a if I'm not getting a "refund" then I'd at least wanna hear the complaint, verdict and possible consequences towards the guy who banned me for no reason.. K?

If not unbanned I guess I over-estimated the quality of this server.

MrGreenSurf CarPileUp: great

MrGreenSurf *DEAD* Dareck: shut up

MrGreenSurf *DEAD* MrAlex: noobs

MrGreenSurf CarPileUp: !gag mralex

MrGreenSurf MrAlex disconnected ().

MrGreenSurf MrAlex connected.

MrGreenSurf *DEAD* |BMG|flyingthunder: MR ALEX U MAD AGAIN,

MrGreenSurf *DEAD* |BMG|flyingthunder: ?

MrGreenSurf *DEAD* MrAlex: noob

MrGreenSurf *DEAD* DP <333 hasek :-*: goo

MrGreenSurf CarPileUp: !kick mralex

MrGreenSurf *DEAD* |BMG| Chibby |BE: TETRIS

MrGreenSurf *DEAD* MrAlex: sup bro

MrGreenSurf *DEAD* MrAlex: im back so soon

MrGreenSurf *DEAD* MrAlex: u can see it?

I banned you for 1000 minutes and changed it to 1 hour. The permaban is for your really childish behaviour here. So I'm not going to unban you.

Edited by CarPileUp

MrGreenSurf CarPileUp: great

MrGreenSurf *DEAD* Dareck: shut up

MrGreenSurf CarPileUp: !gag mralex

MrGreenSurf *DEAD* |BMG|flyingthunder: MR ALEX U MAD AGAIN,

MrGreenSurf *DEAD* |BMG|flyingthunder: ?

MrGreenSurf *DEAD* MrAlex: noob

MrGreenSurf *DEAD* DP <333 hasek :-*: goo

MrGreenSurf CarPileUp: !kick mralex

MrGreenSurf *DEAD* |BMG| Chibby |BE: TETRIS

MrGreenSurf *DEAD* MrAlex: sup bro

MrGreenSurf *DEAD* MrAlex: im back so soon

MrGreenSurf *DEAD* MrAlex: u can see it?

I banned your for 1000 minutes and changed it to 1 hour. The permaban is for your really childish behaviour here. So I'm not going to unban you.

Right so what exactly did u ban me for?

You're digging your own grave here Alex. You're the one who's constantly being annoying. You're not even sorry and you think you're right?

I suggest you leave the forums for about a day, and then come back. Perhaps you're just a little angry right now

Hi i have never met you before but thanks for your opinion I think I'll manage..

I'm afraid one single player can't get someone "de-adminized", unless that admin did some serious admin abuse. I understand you were spamming and evading CarPileUp's mute/gag. You had a previous ban for pretty much the same reasons, and then you decided to go on the forums and make an ass of yourself.

CarPileUp made his decision. If you feel like it's unjustified, feel free to make an unban request in the unban forums. Make sure to fill in the forms properly and (for your sake), don't use childish insults or make outrageous claims.

Hmm this is where it gets kind of annoying for me..

You see.. I did not do anything wrong whatsoever and for me to go and defend myself over and over on different forums I'm not even registered to even tho there hasn't been an actual justified reason for bannig me.. Seems quite silly..

Especially if u know that this kid could just do it again the next time he feels that someone besides himself shouldn't talk.

If this repeating keeps going I'm wasting half my time defending myself over something some dumbass troll-kid put me into.

So I don't know what further information you need from me but if you would so kindly link me to the unbanning forum and then help me copy/paste all this useless information on a childish ban made by some little unqualified german kid.

That'd be nice

You can post an unban request here: http://forums.left4green.com/forum/5-bans-unbans/

Please fill in the form normally instead of copy/pasting this load of crap in another post. Note that processing the request may take a while.

Also, I'd prefer it if you didn't talk about our admins like that. The only thing you're doing is getting yourself into shit deeper and deeper.