⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Grand Theft Auto V

Cookie

Back to San Andreas! Hell yeah!

Also, they say the guy who is telling the story is Tommy Vercetti (Main character of GTA Vice City).

In the trailer it definitely does not sound like Ray Liotta

also, I think CJ might have an appearance / mention due to San Andreas being partially set in that area.

Edited by Dr. Pannenkoek

That doesnt even look like San Andreas, why do people keep telling its in SA?

Maybe because the vehicle registration plate says "SAN ANDREAS".

May be, but that just means the car is from San Andreas. But the place looks nothing like San Andreas, and I would assume that the game takes place where the trailer does.

Edited by Nobana

May be, but that just means the car is from San Andreas. But the place looks nothing like San Andreas, and I would assume that the game takes place where the trailer does.

GTA IV also doesn't look like GTA III.

But the setting was kinda a like. Like the griddy atmosphere. No country shit and such

But the setting was kinda a like. Like the griddy atmosphere. No country shit and such

How about Vinewood. And a desert.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DOI FDU IOD UA F A S I'M A S KATMAN A DJIOF JEIOR P Y OU KNOW ? IJFE OJF EHWAHA SAN AN DREAS OIJ IOYO WOIFINALLY FOGTA IV BI MEA N V A GTA V A OIDJ YES A OM GO I CAN'T VUFKCING WAIT OMG WT CAN'T FWAIT IF YOU THERY 'R GONE ING TO IN VENTE A TIME TRAVELINGS THINGS TNOW THATN EI'M GONENA HSE USE IT T O GO BFORWARDS ITN TIME ASO ICAN BPLAY SFUCKING SGTA IV I NO GTA V RIGHT FUCKNIGO NWO W NOW O YES YESY ESY S OM G OME OE YOE YOA Whwaah aoh oehHO HEOH!!!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DOI FDU IOD UA F A S I'M A S KATMAN A DJIOF JEIOR P Y OU KNOW ? IJFE OJF EHWAHA SAN AN DREAS OIJ IOYO WOIFINALLY FOGTA IV BI MEA N V A GTA V A OIDJ YES A OM GO I CAN'T VUFKCING WAIT OMG WT CAN'T FWAIT IF YOU THERY 'R GONE ING TO IN VENTE A TIME TRAVELINGS THINGS TNOW THATN EI'M GONENA HSE USE IT T O GO BFORWARDS ITN TIME ASO ICAN BPLAY SFUCKING SGTA IV I NO GTA V RIGHT FUCKNIGO NWO W NOW O YES YESY ESY S OM G OME OE YOE YOA Whwaah aoh oehHO HEOH!!!

+1